• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your favourite three Spurs players

bale... erh.....eriksen, lamela and holtby .... all three have that sense of subtle class and epic adventure that was around during the days of ardiles, villa and hoddle. so glad we got these guys young and have avb around to develop them further.

Dawson - I'm not a big fan of him as a player but he is a true character, especially compared to certain captains that AVB may have experienced before. I really hope he remains involved with us after retirement in some capacity, perhaps as an ambassador or in a coaching role, where he can be a role model to our youngsters. Lovely person and I'd proud to have him at our club.

Paulinho - for his sheer determination alone. You can tell he is a little older than our other starlets and has had to battle back from failure before. Plus I love his little bits of flair on the ball, it feels like he does it just for the fans :)

Holtby and Sandro - Can't decide, they both hold the "fan hero who can actually play" award for me. They're fun, warm, love fooling around and connecting with the fans, what's not to like? They're like Bentley, but not lazy and can actually play. I get the "try hard" sentiments re: Lewis but I still like his attitude more than the "too cool for school" Berbatov type. I think he obviously wants to be liked by everyone (maybe a little too much - he probably puts a ****load of pressure on himself in private), but I understand those feels so very, very well.

Dawson
Paulinho
Holtby

Love Verts and Sandro too. With Eriksen and Lamela quickly climbing the ladder.

Lloris - think he's a crazy basterd
Lennon - as another poster mentioned, one we have seen grow up, and still has more potential
Holtby/Sandro/Verts all potentially, but need to see them more, see their long term attitude towards the club and fans

Dawson - Legend. Supremely underrated.
Holtby - Passion! Will be a spurs legend.
Paulinho - What's not to love? Plays with a beaming smile and never stops running, also gets into dangerous positions constantly. Amazing signing.

Decided last night that Holtby should replace Paulinho in my list. Was thinking about it and like Holtby's sense of humour and his passing skills. I think he's settled right in at the club. Paulinho would therefore be 4th but not by a huge margin at all.

Suddenly a lot of love for Holtby :)

He's definately also of my favourite players, however this is not mainly because of his football skills but because I really like his attitude and he seems to be a true character. I think Eriksen should start ahead of him although he has played some very good games lately.

Eriksen (our little hedgehog)
Vertonghen (Superman)
Daws (Skipper!)

Tough call leaving Sandro, Lloris, Holtby, Paulinho out of my top three.

Dawson and Sandro are the only two I have a real affinity for at the moment. Got a lot of respect for Friedel too. In terms of style, I love watching Verts and Eriksen play.

Dawson: for his commitment and passion towards the club, top player and a cool guy.
Chadli, in time, will be one of the world's best players.
Paulinho: as Stenno said, amazing signing, quality player, and very happy, proud to be here.

Back