• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your favourite Sky Sports News presenter

Any idea who the blonde was who was on SSN last Thursday @ 7pm? She was the hottest of the lot! Thought maybe it was Millie Clode but I'm not sure.

Anna Woolhouse......fairly new addition to the team......not too shabby either!

My three would have to be Olivia Godfrey, Natalie Sawyer and Hayley Mcqueen although Charlie Webster is lovely too. I imagine she would probably be very approachable and down to earth in person.

Stumbled across this clip of the lovely Natalie Sawyer as a soccerette, my she's filled out nicely over the intervening 12 years! Definitely one of my all-time favourite SSN presenters alongside Charlotte Jackson, Di Stewart, Kirsty Gallagher and Rachel Wyse =P~

[video=youtube;RH4uGCTbEv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH4uGCTbEv8[/video]

Mine is the very sex champs league presenter don't know her name but she wears lovely figure hugging dresses and just is stunning - this comin from a guy who doesn't really fancy blondes.

Natalie sawyer is hot too

There are some quality pictures of a young Charlie Webster nekked on line. Nipples and a hint of well waxed growler...

Mine is the very sex champs league presenter don't know her name but she wears lovely figure hugging dresses and just is stunning - this comin from a guy who doesn't really fancy blondes.

Natalie sawyer is hot too

Hayley McQueen (Gordon's daughter)

i quite like Olivia Godfrey myself

Looks good on TV and in airbrushed pics maybe... in real life not so good.

I can confirm that in real life she looks as 'perfect' as that that picture, in fact, so much so she looked almost fake. Didnt do it for me i must admit.

Sarah Jane Mee

I don't get the fascination with the others. Think there are much much more hotter women walking this planet

Back