• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your favourite six pack

6 pack? This is more like it

Scrumpy%20Jack.JPG

I love a cold beer, but I've gone all gay recently and like a few of these:

3957527002_01b3cdffef.jpg

Or these are even better (if you can find them):

1293656710.JPG

Or these if I want to get wasted:

desperados.jpg

That Proper Job IPA is great, but I hate having to pay 8-9£ for a bottle. All the good import beer is expensive as brick in Norway, though we have a couple of microbreweries that deliver some brilliant stuff. This weekend I tried some Nøgne Ø (translates to naked island) Pumpkin Ale, really rich and powerful, I could even taste some pumpkin. Also tried a Double IPA from Haandbryggeriet (translates to the hand brewery) with over 9% alcohol, good taste, but I wouldn't order more than one during the evening, and it cost me 12£.

That Proper Job IPA is great, but I hate having to pay 8-9£ for a bottle. All the good import beer is expensive as brick in Norway, though we have a couple of microbreweries that deliver some brilliant stuff. This weekend I tried some Nøgne Ø (translates to naked island) Pumpkin Ale, really rich and powerful, I could even taste some pumpkin. Also tried a Double IPA from Haandbryggeriet (translates to the hand brewery) with over 9% alcohol, good taste, but I wouldn't order more than one during the evening, and it cost me 12£.

Why is beer so expensive in Scandinavia? I mean I went to Iceland a while ago and the spirits were cheaper than the beer - total opposite in the UK

An extremely high percentage of the price is taxes and other payments that the government rakes in, just another way of staying in the position as 'the best country in the world'.

Just saw in Sainsburys "Carling Zest" Carling with a warming infusion of orange zest. Just reading it nearly made me call for harry

Back