• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your Favourite Moment as a Spurs Fan

I know its sad, but i still love the Stalteri goal. Was living in China at the time and was watching at 4am on a dodgy stream. Thought we'd relegated them too which made it even sweeter

Beating Chelsea at the Lane after so so long. Beating the Arse 5 -3 and the Danny Rose goal.

Out of all of it....Carling Cup or Danny Rose? Was at both but maybe Danny Rose and finally get a win over the scum at home again. Amazing night.

Beating Chelsea at the Lane after so so long. Beating the Arse 5 -3 and the Danny Rose goal.

Out of all of it....Carling Cup or Danny Rose? Was at both but maybe Danny Rose and finally get a win over the scum at home again. Amazing night.

yep i was there my fave moment too - rose's shot was a rocket.

yep i was there my fave moment too - rose's shot was a rocket.

That goal, Peter Crouch's goal at Eastlands and Peter Crouch's goal against Milan all gave me these rushes that I've never experienced any other time on my life.

1. Ricky Villa and that goal...

2. Beating Chelscum in the Carling Cup Final

3. Ossie curling it into the top corner at Old Trafford in FA Cup replay...

4. Taking the north bank at highbury two years running.....late 70s and if you were there you will have fond memories!!

That goal, Peter Crouch's goal at Eastlands and Peter Crouch's goal against Milan all gave me these rushes that I've never experienced any other time on my life.

To be fair the carling cup win over chels was amazing was a bit worse for having a few but when woody scored and seeing all those unhappy chels fans was special. also meeting my sisters ex bf now he is an arse fan and I went round there when we played at the emirates and won 3-2 and the 4-4 brings the hairs on the back of my neck and makes me think......Bentley....if only.....

1. Ricky Villa and that goal...

2. Beating Chelscum in the Carling Cup Final

3. Ossie curling it into the top corner at Old Trafford in FA Cup replay...

4. Taking the north bank at highbury two years running.....late 70s and if you were there you will have fond memories!!

Ah ha!!!!!

When we won the FA Cup in 1991, seemed like an incredible journey to the final as it was my first year supporting us.

Before 1990, I'd never been 'that' in to football, I was young and as neither of my parents are huge fans, I'd never really been born in to a footballing household.

I remember the excitement that was had from watching Gascoigne's performances. I remember highlights of the match against Oxford, at the end they had extended footage of Gascoigne dancing around the Oxford players to the tune of 'Unbelievable' by EMF.

Then to the wonderful 'Schoolboys own stuff' commentary as Gascoigne's beautiful Free Kick reached its intended destination; the back of David Seaman's goal.

The final was the end of a journey, me becoming a Spurs fan, and Spurs bringing me and all other supporters true delight. I didn't realise at the time that that wouldn't enjoy that same success for another 20+ years but wow! Winning the Cup & the Cup run are definitely my favourite Spurs moments :)

Is he gonna have a crack, he is you know...

Gazza. 91 FA Cup Semi.

Gazza' stunning free-kick against ARSEnal, on our way to winning a then record 8th FA Cup, for me too \o/

Fingers crossed that Bale can help us end our semi-final jinx and finally win another FA Cup this upcoming season, to put the Sugar doldrums firmly behind the club and herald a return to the glory days [-o<

Beating Arsenal at the Emibricks.

Beating Utd at OT.

Woodgates header to win the LC.

Allan Nielsen diving header to win LC

Lennon's goal vs Chelsea in 08.

Crouch header against City to clinch Champions League football.

Gazza. 91 FA Cup Semi.

I was at home watching that game... my parents had been away for a holiday, and when that goal went in I leapt up off the floor and punched the air with delight. Unfortunately I leapt so high in the air that I punched the light fitting and then the ceiling itself, putting two, neat fist shaped holes in the ceiling of the lounge.

Thankfully my Dad understood the significance and unbridled joy of that moment and didn't go ape-brick as I feared he might! All joyful moments for Spurs have to be measured against that moment... that was the only one that really made me go through the roof!

(Ricky Villa was pretty magic too... but nothing broken with that goal!)

Back