• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

YOUR England 23 man World cup squad

yh i don't see much in it between henderson and milner tbh. but i would probably go with henderson too. just because football is a confidence game, and henderson is probably thinking he is the new zidane atm.

as for flanagan, i cannot believe how he has made it in the 30man sqaud. gibbs and rose are far better than him. flanagan is just another jay spearing. but has somehow fitted in seamlessly this season into a confident liverpool side. long term, he wont be good enough tho. i think theres more chance of him playing championship football than premier league football in four years time.

Again, confidence.

Also he might have been included as someone that can potentially cover both full backs.

Defensively I think he's been significantly better than Rose at least, haven't watched the scum much this season so can't say on Gibbs.

Back