• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your controversial Spurs views

My Dad had quite a few controversial opinions.

He hated Archibald with a passion and never rated him.

He never liked Paul Walsh, I remember going to games with him and Dad calling him a "useless little runt" on many occasions.

He also didn't like Paul Allen.

When the Spurs go marching in is a great song, but there's two things I dislike about:

1. The way people shake their hands about as it builds and before people start clapping to it.
2. You always get at least 1 knobhead who always shouts "Numberrrrrrrrr" on his own after everybody else sings I wanna be in that number just before it gets faster.

I was happy that we signed Pienaar and am disappointed that the move didn't work out. I had seen Pienaar play often for Everton and he had impressed with his attacking play and his finishing; weirdly we didn't see that Pienaar at our club though.

I really couldn't care less if we have red in our sponsor.

Nor do I care if we have white or navy shorts for our home kit.

David Howells is one of my favourite ever Spurs players.

I can't stand David Bentley. Average at best and off the pitch he comes across as one of those Only Way Is Essex macarons. Never have I wanted a player to be sold more than him.

I really couldn't care less if we have red in our sponsor.

Nor do I care if we have white or navy shorts for our home kit.

David Howells is one of my favourite ever Spurs players.

I can't stand David Bentley. Average at best and off the pitch he comes across as one of those Only Way Is Essex macarons. Never have I wanted a player to be sold more than him.

I know him well. Your spot on :)

Howells very underrated too.

Back