• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your 3 favourite non-Spurs players ever

Maldini - was my hero when I was a kid
Zidane - one of the most enjoyable footballers to watch. Ever.
Ronaldo (not the fat one) - Probably the most complete footballer there's ever been.

Hagi
Matthaus

And echoing the thoughts of others- CRonaldo. I just love him. What a player and what a character.

Cantona - because of the arrogance, the style, the uncompromising personality

Batistuta - because he was my other hero to Lineker

Zlatan - because Zlatan

Ronaldo (the original) - by the age of 21 he was already the best forward on the planet, a real shame that injuries took their toll on the rest of his career.

Zinedine Zidane - a true Rolls Royce of a footballer, gutted when the Italians spoiled his World Cup swansong.

Roberto Baggio - the most gifted playmaker of the early 1990s back when I used to watch Serie A on Channel 4, so nearly carried Italy to the '94 World Cup.

Last edited:
Was a great player and though a gooner I never found him that dislikeable.

He hated Tottenham, that goal celebration when he ran the length of the pitch then slid in front of our fans was a disgrace, inciting the crowd. So he'd be a no for me too. However - it's a shame not more players really get the NLD like he did, for either side.

He hated Tottenham, that goal celebration when he ran the length of the pitch then slid in front of our fans was a disgrace, inciting the crowd. So he'd be a no for me too. However - it's a shame not more players really get the NLD like he did, for either side.

When was this? I might have been too young to remember that! But anyway, what I mean by I don't find him dislikeable is he's not got the sort of human being you hate. You've got the Campbells, Wheelchair's and Keowns of Arsenal who are all genuine pricks by which I mean nasty ***** you wouldn't want to be associated with. Henry though was just Arsenal through and through. Nothing malicious about him and like you say, we could do with more players who get the NLD derby like he did. Especially on our side!

When was this? I might have been too young to remember that! But anyway, what I mean by I don't find him dislikeable is he's not got the sort of human being you hate. You've got the Campbells, Wheelchair's and Keowns of Arsenal who are all genuine pricks by which I mean nasty ***** you wouldn't want to be associated with. Henry though was just Arsenal through and through. Nothing malicious about him and like you say, we could do with more players who get the NLD derby like he did. Especially on our side!

He was a massive cheat, notorious diver and unbelievably arrogant, he was the epitome of wengers early years at arsenal up to the mid 2000's.

He basically did what ade did for city against arsenal that everybody in the media absolutely caned ade for, but you'll not find one mention of Henry's In the media. The goons even erected a statue of that very moment he ran the length of the pitch and slid on his knees goading the spurs fans. I really think you must be a youngish fan to think Henry was a decent, stand up guy! I do like the way he got the NL rivalry though, just wish some of ours down the years did.

He was a massive cheat, notorious diver and unbelievably arrogant, he was the epitome of wengers early years at arsenal up to the mid 2000's.

He basically did what ade did for city against arsenal that everybody in the media absolutely caned ade for, but you'll not find one mention of Henry's In the media. The goons even erected a statue of that very moment he ran the length of the pitch and slid on his knees goading the spurs fans. I really think you must be a youngish fan to think Henry was a decent, stand up guy! I do like the way he got the NL rivalry though, just wish some of ours down the years did.

I'm sure no one will agree, but I hate Henry even more than Campbell.

Ronaldo (the original) - by the age of 21 he was already the best forward on the planet, a real shame that injuries took their toll on the rest of his career.

Zinedine Zidane - a true Rolls Royce of a footballer, gutted when the Italians spoiled his World Cup swansong.

Roberto Baggio - the most gifted playmaker of the early 1990s back when I used to watch Serie A on Channel 4, so nearly carried Italy to the '94 World Cup.

Hmm, didn't Zidane ruin it all for himself by headbutting Materazzi? I loved Zidane too, and I would have picked him in my top 3 until that moment.

Maybe off the pitch he wasn't a complete ****, but on it, he most certainly was and he hated Spurs.

I'm sure no one will agree, but I hate Henry even more than Campbell.

he's certainly in the envelope, cretinous scumbag, arrogant smug *******

pires and ljungberg as well, equally distasteful, and that Cnut of a keeper Lehman, he might have been worse actually as we was still arrogant despite being ****, all the others could at least play

Back