• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your 2013 Checklist

So then, hows everyone getting on?

Thanks to the advice in this thread my checklist has gone down a slightly different route. Back in June I mentioned to my cousin about the football coaching thing (he was currently managing a girls under 10s team) and the very next day he came back to me and said next season's u10s will need a manager and the job was mine if I wanted it and was serious about the whole thing.
Fast forward to last Saturday where I finally completed my level 1 coaching badge. I've been in charge of the U10s team since September and really enjoying the challenge.
My original check list isn't going so well. The only thing i've nearly achieved is about 5 rounds of golf. The karaoke still has a chance too.

is that where PLJ is, America? So he hasn't left this place? I thought he was a decent poster so I'd be happy if that was the case and he'll be back soon.

2013 - My 40th year on this earth

- Month in Oz with the Barmy Army
- 40th party with Chas & His Band playing
- Dad's 60th birthday
- Ma & Pa been married 40 years

Got soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much good stuff lined up I cannot wait for 2013

I've had the best year of my life this year

Ibiza xs 2
Bestival
Rhodes
Numerous cricket and racing days and top nights out
An amazing 40th birthday party with 120 of my friends and family having the best night ever
Loads and loads of liasons with ladies
Mum & Dad made it to 40 years of marriage, Dad was 60 too

and still the best to come

24 nights in KL and Oz from Dec 20th

I have loved every minute of this year !!!

Me too mate, Great Holiday this summer, couple of rips to some great nightclubs, flown in a glider, Next week I'm off to Vegas for my 40th and doing a 15,000 feet sky dive. Happy days!

Me too mate, Great Holiday this summer, couple of rips to some great nightclubs, flown in a glider, Next week I'm off to Vegas for my 40th and doing a 15,000 feet sky dive. Happy days!

**** yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My good pal Bainz on here was 40 on monday gone, he is in Vegas now, he is loving it

Last day to get all these done, looks like next year's list will be a rollover.

Just remembered this thread.

I now have a passport, i've played lots of golf this year and thanks to the advice in this thread i'm now in my 4th season coaching a kids team. Probably one of my best decisions was deciding to get a few coaching qualifications done. :D

Back