• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Younes Belhanda

Montpellier will not stand in the way of star midfielder Younes Belhanda leaving the club after they received "two concrete offers," chairman Louis Nicollin said.

But Nicollin did not reveal the identities of the clubs who have shown an interest.

A post on the club's official Twitter account read: "Louis Nicollin: 'we have 2 concrete offers for Y. Belhanda with whom we are in agreement, it is up to the player to choose'." (sic).

Belhanda had been linked with Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Tottenham, as well as a clutch of big clubs across Europe.

The Morocco international finished as the deposed Ligue 1 champions' joint leading goalscorer last season with 10 goals from midfield, a tally matched by striker Souleymane Camara.

The 23-year-old also collected seven yellow and two red cards as a disappointing title defence saw Montpellier end up in ninth place, 31 points behind champions Paris Saint-Germain.

Coach Rene Girard left at the end of the season and replaced Roma-bound Rudi Garcia at Lille, with former Nancy coach Jean Fernandez taking the reigns at Montpellier.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8795394/?

Would definitely prefer a creative play maker like this over another box-to-box player like Paulinho. I really hope we're one of the two clubs in for him at the kind of price levels being discussed.

I think this guy(agent) has been touting himself around for an age now. Every week there's some sound bite coming out of his camp on newsnow about he likes this club or another. If there are no 'serious' offers going in it might indicate that he's really not all that. I have no idea how good this guy is but there's no queue forming to sign him.

Anybody got the skinny on this guy?

I think this guy(agent) has been touting himself around for an age now. Every week there's some sound bite coming out of his camp on newsnow about he likes this club or another. If there are no 'serious' offers going in it might indicate that he's really not all that. I have no idea how good this guy is but there's no queue forming to sign him.

Anybody got the skinny on this guy?

Never seen him, but from what I understand he was really good two seasons ago, and failed to live up to the hype last time around.

Never seen him, but from what I understand he was really good two seasons ago, and failed to live up to the hype last time around.

He shone in a Montpellier team that won the league sold all their best players then failed to do as well in a team who didn't do as well the previous year, shock.

Kiev is a step up from the UAE but still a waste. Never mind. I'm sure he'll sleep well on the bed of money.

Back