• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Youcef Atal

I’d take this post as a joke but (forgive me if I’m wrong) I seem to remember you getting into a spot of drunken public masturbatory mischief yourself with some of your colleagues on a works do a few years ago? :D
hmmm, cant recall a work one but this definitely happened at my 21st birthday party in front of my friends and family back in 2004. 2 strippers, 80 people, masturbation, shock, fallen over smashed tooth out and sick and in bed by 10pm. Manylive action photos to back up stupid story. :D

If this all happens then I'm going to ask my mates to dress up in spurs kits wearing all of the above newly signed players faces printed off as masks and for them to stand around me in the middle bukkakking me.

Whether or not they would be game I'm unsure but if not are there any takers (ooooh matron) on here who could fill in (ooooh matron)?

@swellsy is your man

hmmm, cant recall a work one but this definitely happened at my 21st birthday party in front of my friends and family back in 2004. 2 strippers, 80 people, masturbation, shock, fallen over smashed tooth out and sick and in bed by 10pm. Manylive action photos to back up stupid story. :D

You tossed in front of your family?

Back