• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yohan Cabaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a strange one for him to end up at Palace... Are those rumours at all credible, what I've seen seems like just media speculation.

Surely he is better than what we have

EAGLES REACH CABAYE AGREEMENT

PSG have come to an agreement with Crystal Palace for the signature of playmaker Yohan Cabaye, claims the Guardian.

Surely he is better than what we have

EAGLES REACH CABAYE AGREEMENT

PSG have come to an agreement with Crystal Palace for the signature of playmaker Yohan Cabaye, claims the Guardian.

He might be better than what we have but is he better than who we might be interested in?

He might be better than what we have but is he better than who we might be interested in?

yeah he is on a another level compared to McCarthy. I just went on a PSG fans forum and they are well gutted that he is leaving

I would really like Cabaye and at the price that has been thrown about.. I dont understand why much bigger clubs dont seem to be intrested.

I would really like Cabaye and at the price that has been thrown about.. I dont understand why much bigger clubs dont seem to be intrested.

Because he's been massively off the pace for quite a while now. He's got a lot of work to do to turn his career back around again, especially at a significantly higher level than the French league

i think a better club than Palace will come in for him. I think he would do a job for Man Utd actually but obviously they are more preoccupied with blowing shedloads on either Shweiny or Shneiders

The guy is pushing 30 and also struggled to get into the PSG team last season could be one of the reasons why.

Because he's been massively off the pace for quite a while now. He's got a lot of work to do to turn his career back around again, especially at a significantly higher level than the French league

what so its pointless buying players from the French league?

The guy is pushing 30 and also struggled to get into the PSG team last season could be one of the reasons why.

didnt you say a while back that you would have Berbatov back?....isnt he like 35 or 36

didnt you say a while back that you would have Berbatov back?....isnt he like 35 or 36

I am not saying we should not buy Cabaye just answering why we have not (so far) gone in for him. As for Berby he would not be bought to play first choice, we need a CM player as a starter so its not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back