• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yevhen Konoplyanka

maybe Lyall Thomas knows Mitchell on a personal level and this is the impression he has gained through conversations between them?

about Levy going against their wishes, well previous managers have complained about the club buying players without the said managers full agreement.

And maybe is just flimflam on teletext, it happens a lot.

Could just be a conspiracy theory from the anti Levy phalanx, but maybe Poch wants a certain kind of player and Mitchell is finding suitable candidates. Kono doesn't fit the profile, but Levy is going to make the deal anyways.

So far our only known major targets in the AM positions have been Martial over at Monaco and N'jie at Lyon, two very different players to Konoplyanka. Ferreira-Carrasco is more of a dribbler so that holds with Konoplyanka being a target, but is this just Levy doing it on the cheap because Monaco want £16 million for their player?

well if this guy isnt a Poch player, then he has no fecking chance of being a Simeone player ;)

He has been close to signing for us (and multiple other clubs) for over 18 months now. It's clearly agent BS (his agent is his dad) while they wait for a bigger offer.

and? is it completely out of the question that we have waited for his contract to run down so we can have a chance of picking him up on a free transfer?

also i think i read he has 3 agents, well 3 interested parties in his affairs. Thats what is making any potential deal with interested clubs difficult. Everyone wants a cut

Okay........I've now read these twitter reports. And it all seems to be based on something said by some bloke called Paul O'Keefe. He seems to be someone who some of the lesser twitterers look up to as somehow itk. When asked about this latest rumour from Italy about Kono agreeing to sign for Spurs, he replied "It's unbelievable" and, in response to further questioning, replied, "If it happens, it'll be a Levy signing". Lyall Thomas backed that up by saying "Yes, listen to this man".

And therein lies the confusion. Some people clearly took it all to be an exasperated exclamation and accusation. But it wasn't. When he said that "it's unbelievable", he simply meant that there is no credibility to the story and that, if there was any truth to it, it is certainly not a part of the plan that has been discussed. Hence a "Levy signing". Lyall Thomas was merely agreeing with all of that.

So controversy over. No one - itk or otherwise - is accusing Levy of having gone expressly against Poch and Mitchell's wishes. They are merely rubbishing the latest story.

Storm in a teacup.

Okay........I've now read these twitter reports. And it all seems to be based on something said by some bloke called Paul O'Keefe. He seems to be someone who some of the lesser twitterers look up to as somehow itk. When asked about this latest rumour from Italy about Kono agreeing to sign for Spurs, he replied "It's unbelievable" and, in response to further questioning, replied, "If it happens, it'll be a Levy signing". Lyall Thomas backed that up by saying "Yes, listen to this man".

And therein lies the confusion. Some people clearly took it all to be an exasperated exclamation and accusation. But it wasn't. When he said that "it's unbelievable", he simply meant that there is no credibility to the story and that, if there was any truth to it, it is certainly not a part of the plan that has been discussed. Hence a "Levy signing". Lyall Thomas was merely agreeing with all of that.

So controversy over. No one - itk or otherwise - is accusing Levy of having gone expressly against Poch and Mitchell's wishes. They are merely rubbishing the latest story.

Storm in a teacup.

Thanks Jimmy!

Storm in a teacup.

As I said/thought macarons on teletext.

It was over a year ago that at least one consistent ITK stated that we were not in for him as there was some off-field issue around him and the club would be steering clear. i think it was Trix who said this, so from then i always assumed it was purely for clickbait that we were being linked.

Back