• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yevhen Konoplyanka

Eventually Tottenham convinced him : Yevhen Konoplyanka flies in the Premier next season and will wear the shirt of Spurs . The exterior attack Ukrainian , protagonist of the last Europa League with the Dnipro , has accepted the proposal of the English club where he moved on a free (he was out of contract ) . This weekend , he also played a medical with Spurs : Now missing only the announcement

Not exactly kosher translation but close enough...

Asked myself that question too; maybe because of Inter's interest???
Yeah could be it.

Maybe there's something in this one, I'm not one to get caught up in speculation but this refuses to go away and it keeps being reported about Medicals rather than just interested in or have bid on. Will soon see I guess...

Tottenham Hotspur have completed the signing of Yevhen Konoplyanka on a free transfer.

[Gazzetta dello Sport]

Cant vouch for the reliability of the source, but was tweeted by Hotspur Related

Tottenham have completed the signing of Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka [Gazzetta dello Sport]

On Sunday afternoon Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claimed Tottenham had all but completed the signing of Ukrainian winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.

GdS report that all that is left is for Tottenham to make the announcement confirming the signing of the soon-to-be free agent.

The 25 year old Dnipro winger has been linked to Spurs for some time and Mauricio Pochettino appears to have finally landed his man.

Liverpool, Stoke City and Sevilla have also shown interest in the skilful Ukrainian international who has only days left on his contract with Dnipro.

The Italian newspaper claim Spurs finally convinced Yevhen Konoplyanka to sign and believe a medical already took place in London over the weekend.

Have we finally come to the end of one of the longest transfer stories of all time? Gazzetta dello Sport certainly think so.

probably A Madrid are about to do a Chelski and nick him off us last minute Willian style

That dude Lyall Thomas and a few others on twitter are suggesting this would be a Levy buy and against the wishes of Poch and Mitchell. I have no idea how they would know this but there you go.

Also watched a compilation vid of this guy and then watched a compilation vid fo Andros Townsend. Youtube makes them both look amazing.

He is one of those I'm not terribly convinced by and won't be bothered about us signing, but would still be gutted to see him lining up for someone else in the league.

That dude Lyall Thomas and a few others on twitter are suggesting this would be a Levy buy and against the wishes of Poch and Mitchell. I have no idea how they would know this but there you go.

Speculation to help their agenda and stroke their ego

Speculation to help their agenda and stroke their ego

Indeed. How the f**k would they know that this is against Poch and Mitchell's wishes? And why the f**k, having gone to some time and expense to assemble a coach and scouting team specifically in order that players bought are right for the team, would Levy go expressly against their wishes at the first opportunity?

It's clueless nonsense. Cause for emphasis on the "twit" in "twitterati".

All of which said, I'm still yet to be convinced that there is truth in story.

Also watched a compilation vid of this guy and then watched a compilation vid fo Andros Townsend. Youtube makes them both look amazing.

macarons on teletext, who would have thought.

To be honest, this potential signing doesn't make sense purely from a tactical level: Konoplyanka is renowned for his generally sub-par work rate and inability to coordinate effectively with his teammates (http://www.squawka.com/news/liverpool-target-was-like-a-headless-chicken-claims-arsenal-icon/62486), which really doesn't make him seem like a player Poch would look for. Ergo, I wouldn't write that viewpoint off entirely. As for Lyall Thomas, he's a reporter for Sky Sports, which makes more ITK than 99.99 percent of the dung beetles claiming that title.

Indeed. How the f**k would they know that this is against Poch and Mitchell's wishes? And why the f**k, having gone to some time and expense to assemble a coach and scouting team specifically in order that players bought are right for the team, would Levy go expressly against their wishes at the first opportunity?

It's clueless nonsense. Cause for emphasis on the "twit" in "twitterati".

All of which said, I'm still yet to be convinced that there is truth in story.

maybe Lyall Thomas knows Mitchell on a personal level and this is the impression he has gained through conversations between them?

about Levy going against their wishes, well previous managers have complained about the club buying players without the said managers full agreement.

Back