• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yarmolenko

haha quality tune. well amended too!

Aye, one of Paul McCartney's finer works. Who could have guessed that such a brilliant musical career would end in such tragedy when he recorded the Frog Chorus...

Everton spending the Stones money in advance?

Possibly. They're also close to finalising the signing of some Argentinian CB (Mori) from River Plate, if I remember correctly.

Or Kenwright's just seen an opportunity and started spending to compete.

Yarmolenko, Mirallas and Delafue(sp)

Not really heard or seen anything of Yarmolenko but going by people's opinion on here that looks like a good set of wingers.

Everton spending the Stones money in advance?
My guess is you're absolutely correct. Add Mori and Evans in there as well, and we are close to 30 mill.
And that's what I suggested in some other thread (can't remember which one..) would happen. We did it with the Bale money, Liverpool did it last year. At least they wont be held for ransom as other clubs know they've got all that money to spend.

Back