• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yarmolenko

I will be very very angry if he goes to Stoke. Clearly a vastly superior player to our current wide options and I don't see many other realistic targets with as much potential as he has.

Does he have potential? At 26YO is that too late to be steeping up into a much quicker, more powerful and more competitive league?

Perhaps we've learnt lessons from Soldado about this, which is why we are only looking at young wide options (with more resale value) like Werner and N'jie?

i read somewhere earlier in the summer that we are only targeting players under 25

Have I missed something? How comes this is in the main forum and not the transfer section?

This deal would really get my granyons yearning if we could pull it off.

Really hope we can make this happen and make ourselves far more goal productive by having him in the side.

I have a feeling this will happen. The reason being was that there is a Ukrainian journalist on twitter than has absolutely insisted all summer that he is going to join Spurs. When people have questioned him he's said that journalists in Ukraine are close to the players and know them personally so they don't make stuff up like English journalists. This reminds me of the Sigurdsson transfer when even during the period he was heavily linked to Liverpool, there was this one Icelandic journalist who was absolutely insistent that he was going to join us and cited the same thing, that in Iceland the journalists talk freely with the players and Sigurdsson had already decided to join us over Liverpool.

I have a feeling this will happen. The reason being was that there is a Ukrainian journalist on twitter than has absolutely insisted all summer that he is going to join Spurs. When people have questioned him he's said that journalists in Ukraine are close to the players and know them personally so they don't make stuff up like English journalists. This reminds me of the Sigurdsson transfer when even during the period he was heavily linked to Liverpool, there was this one Icelandic journalist who was absolutely insistent that he was going to join us and cited the same thing, that in Iceland the journalists talk freely with the players and Sigurdsson had already decided to join us over Liverpool.
If you're talking about the Ukranian journalist on Twitter as in FutbolUkraine he was just saying that Spurs were an acceptable level of club that Yarmalenko would probably join - unlike Stoke. He has never really said he will join Spurs for definite.If you're talking about a different source then I apologise...

This deal would really get my granyons yearning if we could pull it off.

Really hope we can make this happen and make ourselves far more goal productive by having him in the side.

Won't be the only thing getting pulled off ey Nigey, you sneaky little masturbator you.

He just doesn't strike me as a typical Pochettino player but I've not seen him enough to say that is a concrete observation. I'd be very excited to see him here though, looks like he has some real magic in those feet.

Back