• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yarmolenko

Considering the issues in that region, I suspect Ukrainians will say something similar. This pigeon-holing and claims of "flakiness" is simply ridiculous. No one fails to adapt in a new country because they are Russian, or Spanish or Brazilian or whatever. It's all to do with the player himself and we need to do the homework to ensure he has the correct personality - if we really want to buy him.

I agree. I think that it is lazy thinking when people argue that people are unsuited to the Premier League because of where they were born.

Yep - you sign a forward from the East and he becomes the next Rebrov, you sign a young Portugeezer and he's the next Postiga - it's always the way.

Looks like a class player. I'm sure Chelski or some other team is going to pop in and snatch him right before our eyes though.

Last edited:
Yeah I was reading more on what they were saying yesterday, sounds like like a willing to let him go for a reasonable price to a top European side (in CL) but say Spurs are at an acceptable level....

Yeah I was reading more on what they were saying yesterday, sounds like like a willing to let him go for a reasonable price to a top European side (in CL) but say Spurs are at an acceptable level....

cool.

wow cheers Mr Chairman of Kiev, very good of you.

Dynamo Kiev and spurs have a good business relationship? translates as Spurs made the repayments on time for 11 mill Rebrov.

What a little bird named Roman thinks...

8ec0c3e6a44b787fa8f51c0901a86ca4.jpg

No Thanks, I assume this guy is Russian or Ukrainian? Previous experience tells me they do not do well over here.

No Thanks, I assume this guy is Russian or Ukrainian? Previous experience tells me they do not do well over here.

funny that, using your logic we would never sign a brazilian, spanish, french, english player again

In an interview with him after today's game he said he wanted to join Stoke but the clubs chairman rejected it. Sounds good for us if he wanted to go to Stoke....

Interview was recorded last week before Spurs' offer was received. Said he wants to leave Dynamo and only signed a contract extension till next year so they would get a transfer fee for him. Sounds like he wants to come to the PL but the key phrase (for all concerned) was, "The transfer window is still open for 4 weeks. Let's see what happens during this time." That skirt's a-hitching.

In an interview with him after today's game he said he wanted to join Stoke but the clubs chairman rejected it. Sounds good for us if he wanted to go to Stoke....

He wanted to go to Stoke? and we want him? a Stoke standard player?

Back