• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yarmolenko

His name cropped up a lot when we were supposedly in for Konoplyanka - talked up as the better player

Erikiy Lamelanko imo.......our Argie would have a similar impact in the Ukranian league.

no thanks, would be just a sideways step, no improvement, not what we need

William is another wide player who succeeded in the Ukraine league and has been a reasonable success at Chelsea - so there's a precedent for the better players in that league to do well here...

Also wasn't you banging the drum for us to sign his team mate Konoplyanka? Well supposedly this guy is the better player of the two...

Every player you buy is a gamble no matter where they are from. Some adapt, and some don't. He's worth a shot IMO if the price isn't too high.

Might also help Lamela - with this guys tricks, and his ability to occupy defenders the onus wouldn't just be on Lamela to create and I could imagine the two of them interchanging well....

William is another wide player who succeeded in the Ukraine league and has been a reasonable success at Chel53a - so there's a precedent for the better players in that league to do well here...

Also wasn't you banging the drum for us to sign his team mate Konoplyanka? Well supposedly this guy is the better player of the two...

no i didnt bang the drum for Kono...i said he doesnt seem to be a hard working Poch type and that Ukranians/Russians dont tend to perform well outside their homeland. Shevchenko is the only one who has done well iirc.

His name cropped up a lot when we were supposedly in for Konoplyanka - talked up as the better player

it was Murmon who continually talked him up as being better than Kono...he also said when we were after Lamela that he would be amazing:)

Might also help Lamela - with this guys tricks, and his ability to occupy defenders the onus wouldn't just be on Lamela to create and I could imagine the two of them interchanging well....

An interesting thought.

Ukrainian player of the year, top assist stats in the EL, can play anywhere across the frontline, I can see the attraction in him.

Does anyone know what sort of system/style D Kiev play? Would he fit in with Mopo's vision?

i repeat who is his current boss ... lol

this bloke........no idea what your point is

U2P11617.jpg

;)

Just watched that YouTube vid and I have to say it reminded me a lot of a video I saw compiling Lamela's best moments (just after we'd bought him).

Based on the Lamela video I was 100% sure we'd bought the next world superstar. Yarmolenko looks equally impressive and - assuming our scouting team are basing their decision on more than a single YouTube vid (safe assumption, I hope) - I'd be more than happy if he signs for us. But - as with Lamela - nothing is guaranteed.

Back