• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Xherdan Shaqiri

Hes been at Stoke since the 15/16 season and nobody has shown the slightest interest.

Now he is available on the cheap, thats the only reason people are looking.

I guarantee Liverpool dont see him as a starter, more like an option to come off the bench and maybe get a worldy.

If that does happen then wait for his strops, he will be moaning and groaning that he is their best player and should be one of the first names on the sheet. His ego has always been bigger then his talent ( imo).

Did he ever play right up top for Stoke? I wonder if he might come in as some kind of duel position cover. I cant see any point in signing him just to sit behind Moura and Lamela in the queue for a slot in one of the AM births.

I'm not saying its a great idea but would be hard pressed to do worse than the last 2 incumbents of that back up forward role. Besides, we do have Son for that.

Did he ever play right up top for Stoke? I wonder if he might come in as some kind of duel position cover. I cant see any point in signing him just to sit behind Moura and Lamela in the queue for a slot in one of the AM births.

I'm not saying its a great idea but would be hard pressed to do worse than the last 2 incumbents of that back up forward role. Besides, we do have Son for that.

Playing Tyrion Lannnister up top on his own, would be like sending Jo Brand in to rescue one of those Thai kids from the cave.

Playing Tyrion Lannnister up top on his own, would be like sending Jo Brand in to rescue one of those Thai kids from the cave.

He might not be tall but he is strong and knows how to hold the ball. Thinking outside the box. Not many will come to us knowing Kane is so cemented, and with Son away at the start etc we are looking light.

He might not be tall but he is strong and knows how to hold the ball. Thinking outside the box. Not many will come to us knowing Kane is so cemented, and with Son away at the start etc we are looking light.

With other windows shutting later than ours, we could use Janssen and Llorente for the first 3 or 4 weeks of the season, then sell them before September.

If that does happen then wait for his strops, he will be moaning and groaning that he is their best player and should be one of the first names on the sheet. His ego has always been bigger then his talent ( imo).

Hmm not sure, worked hard at Stoke last year and was good for them all in all. Being at a better team challenging on all fronts will mean he will get game time in important games and he will be happy especially if they threaten to win things.

For the money thats a very good squad edition.

Thats an absolute steal for £13m. They've now signed Fabinho, Shaqiri and have Keita joining as well, whilst we have.....

Levy needs to get moving!!!

tenor.gif

With other windows shutting later than ours, we could use Janssen and Llorente for the first 3 or 4 weeks of the season, then sell them before September.

That would be daft as you would be wasting 2 slots in our 25 man squad. Besides what has llorente done that you would him to start this season with us, he gave us nothing

Hmm not sure, worked hard at Stoke last year and was good for them all in all. Being at a better team challenging on all fronts will mean he will get game time in important games and he will be happy especially if they threaten to win things.

For the money thats a very good squad edition.

Well Stop! Hammer time, personally i would not want to play ( or support) with anyone who slags his team mates off whilst they are in a relegation battle.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-quality-stoke-feeling-even-ronaldinho-could/

Than Stoke? Agreed if so. Not sure what your point is

£13m for Shaqiri is a great deal - £13m is virtually nothing nowadays so if he fails its as good as irrelevant

It’s £13M they should have put towards a keeper... although he can fill the goal

My point is we have a better squad than Liverpool... we finished above them again don’t forget

And buying a player from a relegated side actually reminds me of us many years ago

It’s £13M they should have put towards a keeper... although he can fill the goal

My point is we have a better squad than Liverpool... we finished above them again don’t forget

And buying a player from a relegated side actually reminds me of us many years ago
Better not buy Grealish then.

Back