• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Xherdan Shaqiri

No brainer really, 26 years of age and decent. Plus he's Swiss like my sexy self. Will probably end up at Southampton and score against us, but I would deffo love it to happen. Well within salary range and transfer fee. Not sure Spurs does no brainers though do we!!

Mirror link him to us and SCBC.

SCBC, and Hughes dragging them into inevitable bottom half struggles, is the level he will be getting.

Us? Dont make me laugh.

Actually, it does make me laugh. For years we were linked in the press to absolutely EVERY player, I remember posts keeping lists on here - got into the 100's each summer window.

We are no longer that team. We have an identity, and philosophy, and one look at that shows you how ridiculous it is for these journos to make the connection.

For £12m, I think its a deal we should do. Low enough priced to be worth the risk.

He'd be much closer to an Eriksen understudy in terms of style than anyone we have at the moment and we badly suffer when Eriksen isnt playing

I've witnessed him on more than one occasion in his career throw his toys out of the pram during a match, the most recent being last season. There is a good footballer in there on his day but I'd doubt his commitment to anything other than himself.

Mirror link him to us and SCBC.

SCBC, and Hughes dragging them into inevitable bottom half struggles is the level he will be getting.

Us? Don't make me laugh.

Actually, it does make me laugh. For years we were linked in the press to absolutely EVERY player, I remember posts keeping lists on here - got into the 100's each summer window.

We are no longer that team. We have an identity and philosophy, and one look at that shows you how ridiculous it is for these journos to make the connection.

Pochettino will have the final say, so we can relax.

Don’t we have enough players that play in that area of the pitch?

We have higher priority areas that need strengthening. I like him but he’s not better than what we have so I’d pass.

I would say 'is changing' still a long way to go.

The club is unrecognisable to 10 years ago. While it is still evolving, it most certainly has changed.

There was a time when it was easy to lazily link us to all and sundry, now though its bordering on inappropriate.

Goes to show how were are perceived I guess. Yet to be seen as a proper big boy.

Back