• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

I just can't wait for Dean Ambrose to be called up to the main roster, the guy has MONEY all over him, he is the definition of a megastar, honestly, I'm not even just saying that. Go look at either some of his matches with Seth Rollins on Youtube (who also deserves a call up), or search his name on Youtube to look at some of his promos, if you can't find many try under his other name 'Jon Moxley'..

Here is a video of him confronting Mick Foley at the weekend before Wrestlemania in the hotel:

[video=youtube;jamZtijRxjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jamZtijRxjA[/video]

Thought I recognised the name, former CZW champion so he must be bat-brick insane :D

Both Sheamus and Wade Barret came up from FCW in the recent years so good chance this bloke will get his shot if he has hype behind him, just read he has stgarted making appearences at house shows so probably soon.

Looking at that video, I think if they go with that storyline of "You should be held accountable for so many deaths thanks to pro wrestling" it would be awesome, it would raise awareness about the consequences if you try it at home etc. I heard Foley is supposed to be at Raw next week, so I wonder if Ambrose gets his chance next week..

I absolutely echo you ELJ about Daniel Bryan, in a matter of months, he's gone from crickets in the crowd, to mega heat, to (thanks to the awful booking of his Wrestlemania match against Sheamus), over with the crowd. The guy has mega star written all over him from his look, his mic work, his in-ring ability (best in the business in all honesty), I can't wait for what they have planned.
I think the evolution of the Daniel Bryan character over the past 6-8 months has been the best thing they've done in years. Having Big Show trying to get him to cash in MITB only to have him finally cash it on on Big Show himself was great, then the subtle way they built more and more sneaky heel moves and trickery into his matches over a couple of months, to finally being the full blow ego trip with speeches about being a vegan and putting AJ down, I don't think they could have booked it much better.

Of course, they go and blow it with the way they booked the Wrestlemaina title match! You never know though, with the reaction that has caused among the fans maybe they're going to get lucky and actually have it turn out okay. The only problem is that WWE these days is much more prone to sticking with what they have planned, and ignoring the crowd reactions.

Back in the attitude era they had the balls to take something unplanned and turn it into a great storyline, like when the New Age Outlaws were beating the crap out of Mick Foley but the crowd were chanting for Steve Austin, so they used that as a reason to turn Foley heel and have him feud with Austin. Now I worry that if they have plans for a straightforward Sheamus vs Del Rio feud, that's what they'll stick with, no matter how much the crowd chant for Daniel Bryan. There are so many directions they could could go if they embrace the crowd reaction, I just hope they don't blow it.

Daniel Bryan is the most entertaining bloke in the WWE at the moment, nice bonus that he's superb in the ring too, so I was really pleased with the massive pro-DB chants on last night's RAW. Hopefully WWE get the message and don't drop him out of the main event picture. There's a video of him online addressing the crowd last night after the dark match main event:

[video=youtube_share;nNhTzUNr9jM]http://youtu.be/nNhTzUNr9jM[/video]

The whole Bryan thing reminds me so much of when Kurt Angle went over with the "you suck WHAT" chants over his theme. The fans started to love him and he became a fudging hilarious face. I miss Angle.

Heard that at the Miami Heat Basketball match, every time points were scored the crowd shouted 'YES!'.. damn, Daniel Bryan is over as fudge!!

Is this Foley thing a set up then? Is Ambrose already signed up to the WWE?

(edit: Okay, so he's in WWE dev currently)

Is this Foley thing a set up then? Is Ambrose already signed up to the WWE?

(edit: Okay, so he's in WWE dev currently)

Been in development since early last year and has received high praise from everyone. Put on some amazing matches with Seth Rollins who is also in WWE Development (better known as Tyler Black), had a great great match with William Regal and the current WWE Champion CM Punk even went to FCW and gave him a match and put him over BIG time.

He is head and shoulders above everyone else in the FCW (WWE's development promotion incase you or anyone else didn't know) and he's been working dark matches recently on both Raw and Smackdown, rumor has it, Triple H doesn't want to call him up until they have a great storyline planned because he knows how much money is in his hands.

I think it's definitely set up. Him and Foley seem to be going at it on twitter and the video was actually put up by Foley on his twitter so I suppose it's probably a work. I heard Foley will be on Raw so it'd be unbelievable if they have Ambrose debut then and they really start this feud.

Just going from what was said in the video. The idea I believe they're going with is for him to chastise Foley and the 'extreme generation' for the liberties they took with their own bodies, and how they walked free, how irresponsible they were as 'rolemodels', how it lead to the 'backyard generation' Ambrose 'grew up' in, a period of time that took many of his friends victims.

And he wants to hold someone accountable for it. And Foley seems the best fit for this storyline in the WWE. I have a feeling this could be the WWE going for a very real storyline, addressing the issues of not doing this at home.

hmm that does sound like a good story although he has participated in a few "CZW Tournaments of Death" himself so hardly the perfect role model against the extreme generation! :D

Agree though that Foley and his draw could well make a star out of him, will be interesting to see how they bring him into the primetime.

Sounds good to me.

Blatant ITK without being ITK blag. My brother in laws best mate works out in the States. Started in finance, currently lives near the WWE HQ and is doing some major contract work for them (related to TV channel). He's coming over in April (I'm meeting him because he also runs a sports wear company and want him to set me up with some footie shirts). The bloke works with Vince and others. Says Vince is completely about the money and nothing else (no shocker). Cena, HHH and Stephanie are very easy to get on with it.

That's it. Not sure there's any ITK I could get off him tbh.

Cena to Spurs perhaps?

Doesn't surprise me about Vince. He would sell his soul for money if he had the chance. Lesnar for example, doesn't care about the WWE, said that many of times, I mean I heard he showed up 30 seconds before his music actually hit and he probably left straight after, Vince won't care though, he knows how much money Lesnar brings.

The guy is a business genius no doubt, took his dads company and turned wrestling into what it is today. Stuff like Hulkamania, WrestleMania, the celebrity guests etc.

Little did he know that the Screwjob would make him and his company all that money, probably the best thing he ever did.

Last edited:
Raw was probably the best Raw I have seen since early 2000s and that's the truth. From start to finish it was fudging awesome and entertaining, the crowd were perfect, every chant they did was gold. They are starting to build up the midcard now, Ziggler is the brightest talent they have, guy makes everyone look a million bucks too, the best seller in the business.

Jericho/Punk is just class, the bottle smashing over his head too was a nice touch (as was Jericho's slip ;)), I reckon Jericho will take the strap off CM Punk at Extreme Rules in Punk's hometown of Chicago!!

I absolutely echo you ELJ about Daniel Bryan, in a matter of months, he's gone from crickets in the crowd, to mega heat, to (thanks to the awful booking of his Wrestlemania match against Sheamus), over with the crowd. The guy has mega star written all over him from his look, his mic work, his in-ring ability (best in the business in all honesty), I can't wait for what they have planned.

The Rock's promo was awesome too to start the show, couldnt help but smile when he mentioned becoming the WWE Champion again, would actually love a future Rock/Punk feud to be honest. Also nice to see A-Train back in the WWE, this time under a new name of Lord Tensai, nice touch to see they have expanded him and gave him a gimmick based on his time in Japan where he has improved greatly, nice to see they've got in a big man who is good in the ring now.

and that brings me on to Brock Lesnar, the crowd went absolutely MENTAL for him. Rumour has it, he only showed up about 40 seconds before his music hit and he probably left straight after but boy did he make the crowd go crazy. But the biggest praise must go to the crowd last night in Miami, they were outstanding and reminded me of why I grew up loving wrestling, the intensity, the passion and raw emotion of the fans.

More of the same please WWE and crowds..

Not quite

[video=youtube;CXIrxTG3bRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXIrxTG3bRc[/video]

LOL at that video.

What happened to Dave?

Also - re: Kurt Angle. Did he fall from grace?

Dave refuses to come back until WWE caters its product back to a slightly older audience.

Kurt Angle jumped ship to TNA and has been there for number of years. Currently in a feud with Jeff Hardy. He's also been in training for the Olympics but has yet to go through the trials.

Nah no drug problems. I think him and Vince came to agreement on a release as he had a number of injury problems and it appeared he couldnt really cope with it any more. He needed time to heal etc etc.

During this time TNA came in as they needed a big star to push them on a bit and came to an agreement with him. I think the lighter schedule with TNA suits him down to the ground as they tend to record a number of shows a week meaning wrestlers have more time to recuperate. He can still go in the ring. One of the best. I wouldnt be suprised if he did have another match in the WWE before he retires but not any time soon.

PLEASE DONT fudge THIS UP WWE!

212e89y.jpg

Back