• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WTF, Borini???

I quite like Borini from what I saw last season!!!!

Hell of a worker! pain in cb's backside!!! shows moments of real quality and with increasing know how of the English game could become quite a player! quite like his celebration too.

How many goals did he score for Sunderland in the end? I only saw a few but they were all belters.

Aren't they saying that the tweets were false and that it is Juventus who has had a bid accepted?

The people on the Sunderland forum where this all seems to come from, I just read a little further down the page, or maybe the next.

Cool, thanks. Hopefully that's true then. Probably would have been a "DiMarzio speaks" article from some journalist by now if it was true.

I think Sunderland fans time would be better spent looking at rightmove.co.uk to find somewhere to live that isn't Sunderland

I may be in the minority, but I think Borini's a decent little player. I could see him slotting in nicely behind Soldado, alongside Eriksen and Lamela. Certainly, I'd much rather see Griezmann or Depay in that role (or possibly Townsend), but I guess I could see it. Still dreaming of this tho.

Lamela-Eriksen-Griezmann
------Soldado-------------

Plenty of goals and intelligence in that team.

Back