• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wout Weghorst

I think Levy's made the decision to back Jose (tinkle or get off the pot as they say), 30M for Reguilon (not a priority position) shows it.

As others have said, Rose, Foyth, Aurier, Gazza and maybe even Dele may go, especially if they would take payments, could see it happening

@billyiddo don't worry, think CB is still on the list, the agents and club mouthpieces all seem to be saying same thing, two more in, ST & CB

£30m for Reguilon vs similar money on a 28 year old CF are very different financial investments (ignoring playing abilities) in my view. If the CF fails then his value might drop £20m in 2 years

£30m for Reguilon vs similar money on a 28 year old CF are very different financial investments (ignoring playing abilities) in my view. If the CF fails then his value might drop £20m in 2 years
That's why I'd be quite happy to just bring in Diallo from Metz.... He wouldn't cost the earth in terms of transfer fee or wages, looks like quite a decent all round player, captains his side so would seem to be of the right character and is a decent age for a move to the PL. He would seem to be a very sensible squad signing that would hopefully leave us some money to be able to bring in a decent first choice centre half to play alongside Toby.

That's why I'd be quite happy to just bring in Diallo from Metz.... He wouldn't cost the earth in terms of transfer fee or wages, looks like quite a decent all round player, captains his side so would seem to be of the right character and is a decent age for a move to the PL. He would seem to be a very sensible squad signing that would hopefully leave us some money to be able to bring in a decent first choice centre half to play alongside Toby.

Agreed in terms of split of funds between a CF and CB. No idea really on the Metz guy

Wout wout - you're the one that I want.
Wout wout - you're the one that we need!!!

Wout wout - you're the one that I want.
Wout wout - you're the one that we need!!!
Wout the fudge, Wout the fudge, Wout the fudging hell was that!!

Vb72.gif

You are both Wout of order..

Back