• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Would you sign Ashley Cole?

Would you give him a 1 year deal at spurs?

• Yes

Votes: 48 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

poddell

Neale Fenn
Would you give him a 1 year deal at spurs?

Still one of the best in the prem even though he is a horrible bit of work!

I say yes...

Give him 2 years and explain the benefits to him that he can stay in London and not have to move oop north. We need winners and experience in our team and he is one. And it'll be nice to have at least one full back that doesn't induce a heart attack everytime the ball goes near them

Premier League: 2001–02, 2003–04, 2009–10
FA Cup: 2001–02, 2002–03, 2004–05, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2011–12
League Cup: 2006–07
UEFA Champions League: 2011–12
UEFA Europa League: 2012–13

In a heartbeat. Thing is, doesn't he hate our guts?

Head says yes, heart says no. If he comes and 'does a job' fine but I'll never support him.

You would have to think that bigger fish will be after him anyway.

Definitely:
1. enormous experience
2. still has couple of years in him
3. an upgrade on our left-back horror show
4. he will come as a free agent
5. usually perfoms well in important matches against top-oppositions, which we obviously lacked during last season
6. I didn't remember much sh*t from him said about Spurs

Last edited:
No. For me I'd take a moral stance on this. I really wouldn't want him associated with our club.

He's too 'Arsenal' Arsenal - the scummy side of them. Someone like Merson, Parlour, Wiltshire, who make my flesh crawl. Trailer trash.

Btw I had no problem whatsoever with Gallas or Ade, and would very much welcome Bergkamp if FdB is appointed and he comes with him.

yes but i dont he think he would want to join us because of his Arsanal and Chelski connections. I think he will get a big payday at QPR if they get into the PL

No thanks. Put him in the Wheelchair, Terry, Wenger bin as a very special kind of cubt that deserves no place at our club.

yes but i dont he think he would want to join us because of his Arsanal and Chelski connections. I think he will get a big payday at QPR if they get into the PL

I'm sure he thinks that he is too good for somewhere like QPR (and he'd be right), trouble is there isn't many options for him in England.. He'll probably start being linked with the Juventus, Monaco, Galatasaray type teams over the next few days.

Don't think he'd settle for anything less than a rich club with potential to win trophies. Monaco fits him.

to find out what his future is, a journo has been trying to call Coles mobile but he just wont respond ......

I would sign him for sure. 2 year contract with + 1 at our discretion. Won't happen though, I could see him going to Liverpool where he will get off lightly with the Chelsea fans despite their recent rivalry. Don't think he would risk the wrath of signing for us tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back