• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst pundit or commentator

Still waiting to see a football panel with Rio Ferdinand, Craig Bellamy, Wayne Bridge and John Terry.

Loved the way the Rochdale lovefest altered as the game went on and how the Muppets managed to start talking about Toby's situation, it obviously had a great impact on the game!!!! How often do you here a commentator mention previous defeats when a team are winning by 4 goals? They were really struggling to come up with something negative. Lots of talk of fairy tales but little reference to viewers not being able to see the ball a lot of the time, B.T. have managed to take football coverage to new lows.

Loved the way the Rochdale lovefest altered as the game went on and how the Muppets managed to start talking about Toby's situation, it obviously had a great impact on the game!!!! How often do you here a commentator mention previous defeats when a team are winning by 4 goals? They were really struggling to come up with something negative. Lots of talk of fairy tales but little reference to viewers not being able to see the ball a lot of the time, B.T. have managed to take football coverage to new lows.

BT are just trying very hard to out do sky.

Didn’t they say something like “Spurs fans feel their name is on the cup”. Do they?

BT Sport employ Lineker for live presenting duties, Michael Owen's dulcet tones, Owen Hargreaves, the pained face of Stevie Me, Steve "Subbuteo Football" McMananamanaman, Timmeh, Robbie Savage and the know-it-all Chris Sutton.

Of course they want to add Terry Henry to the list.

BT Sport employ Lineker for live presenting duties, Michael Owen's dulcet tones, Owen Hargreaves, the pained face of Stevie Me, Steve "Subbuteo Football" McMananamanaman, Timmeh, Robbie Savage and the know-it-all Chris Sutton.

Of course they want to add Terry Henry to the list.

the biggest know-it-all is Glenn "you don't want to do it like that" Hoddle.

Sutton is OK

Glenn is pretty terrible, I didn't like to mention it though, because he's Glenn Hoddle.

He's OK when compared to some of their others, he seems a bit of a contrarian to me though, tbh. Like Nayim says, looking for a fight.

Glenn was the man with a ball!
With a microphone he’s a dipstick!

Glenn is pretty terrible, I didn't like to mention it though, because he's Glenn Hoddle.

He's OK when compared to some of their others, he seems a bit of a contrarian to me though, tbh. Like Nayim says, looking for a fight.
Sutton’s just a macaron, plain and simple! Still thinks he’s on talkSPORT saying things just to get people’s backs up and call in.

Sutton is an absolute macaron .... he is a bitter tossa with no idea how to convey his message without coming across like an aggressive school bully.

I am not a fan of Durham but he ripped him a new one on talkbrick

Last edited:
Back