• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst pundit or commentator

They're great for AV, not quite up to scratch for music. Very good, but clearly not designed for it.

Not really a problem for me seeing as since my son was born, all serious music listening is done via headphones.

You can pick them up fairly cheaply as all 5 speakers are interchangeable - you can just buy one or two here or there 2nd hand. Pretty easy to match a sub to them too

They look cool which is very important in these things.
Been there done that and sent the tee shirt down the charity shop!
I Just listen to music now not the system, you wait till you have to listen to the spogg or sproggeses music :p

Last edited:
I prefer listening to non-English commentary. Korean is the best but hard to find for live streams.

I even got my son to change the language on his FIFA game so I don't have to listen to Tyler and Smith droning on.

Jim 'Numpty' Beglin was on duty today. Some of his gems were:

'I think Lamela bottled out of that as he didn't want to be clattered by Hennessy' - after chasing a ball spinning off the damp turf.
'Townsend should have done better, he had time' after watching a slo-mo of Andros controlling a ball on his chest while leaning back and hitting a first-time high volley.

He is really one of the worst. Makes Sutton seem like Gary Neville. And loves to criticize.

Jonathan Pearce winds me up with his ‘oh no- he really should have scored’ commentary.

Usually uttered when the defenders have made it nigh on impossible to get a decent effort away.

He doesn’t take into account the trajectory of the ball either, high or low, ahead or behind the striker, or even the angle from the goal, everything should somehow hit the back of the net.

What gets me, is how they always seem to want the team we are playing to score.

The first half today was all about how they could get at Foyth then in the second it was could they make that one chance or should they just wait for us to make a mistake.

Jamie (you sacked my dad) Redarse, watched him yesterday before the kick off all the sky team were chatting with other commentators and tech guys but he just stands away and plays with his mobile, obviously far better than anyone else and can't be bothered with minions. His analyst of McCann who controlled the game?????? and the impressive Wesley who held up the ball????? was that when he wasn't throwing himself to the floor. Has there ever been an ex-player commentating who really dislikes one of their clubs as him with us?

Jamie (you sacked my dad) Redarse, watched him yesterday before the kick off all the sky team were chatting with other commentators and tech guys but he just stands away and plays with his mobile, obviously far better than anyone else and can't be bothered with minions. His analyst of McCann who controlled the game?????? and the impressive Wesley who held up the ball????? was that when he wasn't throwing himself to the floor. Has there ever been an ex-player commentating who really dislikes one of their clubs as him with us?

I thought that Reo-Coker did quite a good job.

Timmeh?

Back