• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst pundit or commentator

Sutton is an absolute macaron .... he is a bitter tossa with no idea how to convey his message without coming across like an aggressive school bully.

I am not a fan of Durham but he ripped him a new one on talkbrick
He’s the pundits version of a “shock jock” if I ever come close to agreeing with something he says (it’s happened once or twice) I have to take a long hard look at myself and come to the conclusion that I am obviously wrong on that one.

He’s the pundits version of a “shock jock” if I ever come close to agreeing with something he says (it’s happened once or twice) I have to take a long hard look at myself and come to the conclusion that I am obviously wrong on that one.

Durham is a shock jock as per se and can usually form some sort irrational argument.

Sutton though is not a shock jock he is just a taco

You lot listen to talk sport and call others macarons, priceless!
Whose the “lot” you claim that’s admitted to listening to talk sport?

I personally haven’t had it inflicted on me for almost 20 years now. You don’t have to listen to it to be aware of what it’s about. I’ve never attended a KKK convention but I know they’re a bunch of racist pricks!

What is it about Sutton you seem to like so much? Genuinely intrigued.

Whose the “lot” you claim that’s admitted to listening to talk sport?

I personally haven’t had it inflicted on me for almost 20 years now. You don’t have to listen to it to be aware of what it’s about. I’ve never attended a KKK convention but I know they’re a bunch of racist pricks!

What is it about Sutton you seem to like so much? Genuinely intrigued.

Sutton, just his plain speaking and lack of hyperbole and doesn’t go with the pack.

I like Strachan, G Neville, Souness, don’t mind Merson (sometimes), Wrighty and my new like, mad Graig Bellamy.

Last edited:
I've never really seen the need of a "commentator" on televised games, I can see what is happening and have my own opinion of the game and players. The current crop now see themselves as "personalities" and are probably encouraged to "jazz it up" or appeal to a certain market.

I've never really seen the need of a "commentator" on televised games, I can see what is happening and have my own opinion of the game and players. The current crop now see themselves as "personalities" and are probably encouraged to "jazz it up" or appeal to a certain market.

Maybe its so that the " plastics" fans know who has got the ball. ;)

It does have its amusing moments to compensate though

If you've got a big ol' swinging dingdong sound system you can just turn the centre speaker off

Technology has an answer for that:
http://uk.kef.com/ci3-80qt

In order to avoid digging out the walls and ceilings, I went for the Kef T series - they're flatter than my TV - if you get them in white against a white wall they're virtually invisible.

Would love the ceiling ones....
Your T series look a little smarter than my old boxes. Would like to dump both my 15y.o. systems and get some less boxy.

Would love the ceiling ones....
Your T series look a little smarter than my old boxes. Would like to dump both my 15y.o. systems and get some less boxy.
They're great for AV, not quite up to scratch for music. Very good, but clearly not designed for it.

Not really a problem for me seeing as since my son was born, all serious music listening is done via headphones.

You can pick them up fairly cheaply as all 5 speakers are interchangeable - you can just buy one or two here or there 2nd hand. Pretty easy to match a sub to them too

Back