• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup SF - Argentina vs Netherlands

Vlaar, one year left on his contract, cheeky bid, looks a better CB than all of ours, could be good with Verts

Is this based on last night all on the last coupe of years at Villa? I only ask because he is being playing in England for a while and I have never before noticed any one suggest we buy him

Im sure Netherlands are on the plkane home today thinking at least they were smart about losing. They will have regrets and its regrets that they could have shown much more than they did. Argies were there for the taking, theyre not a great side. The WC comes around every four years, you wanna give it your best shot not your smartest shot.

Anyways Germany will beat those ****s hopefully.

And you think Germany are just because they thrashed a ****e Brazil without their 2 best players?

Is this based on last night all on the last coupe of years at Villa? I only ask because he is being playing in England for a while and I have never before noticed any one suggest we buy him

Has played well in the WC against some quality players

And you think Germany are just because they thrashed a ****e Brazil without their 2 best players?

Did I say that though? or were you just inventing that from imagination? I said the Germans were the most complete side out of all the sides in this WC.

I think world can thank Argentina for qualifying to the WC Final and preventing another boring all-European final. They did well to beat Netherlands in the semi final but wish they had won in normal time without dragging the match all the way to the penalties.

Argentina have been playing well without being outstanding in this WC so far. As someone mentioned, they have been solid in defence but struggling a bit in attack. Hope they will improve their attack against Germany. Surely, Argentina have more than equal chance to beat Germany in the Final. Germany are not as invincible as West Germany used to be. Hope Argentina will make use of this chance to become WC champions again.

I suggested him in the CB thread in the transfer market earlier this summer.

Although perhaps not outstanding like his game against Argentina I think he's been solid for Villa for some time. He's also shown himself to be an organizer I think seeing as Villa look almost lost without him whereas he makes others around him better when he's there. He has PL experience, is comfortable on the ball and to me seems like exactly what we need. Someone that I think could form very useful partnerships alongside most of our existing centre backs whilst bringing both ability and experience to the team.

BsRXRA2IQAAod-X.jpg

Robben as a pinata.

Back