• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018: That other game

We have no midfield...do we. All through this World Cup.

Why we spent nearly the whole of the semi-final passing backwards to Pickford.

Henderson tried his best in the semi but lacked the quality.If we had had a Gerrard
And dare I say it ..Lampard, maybe England would have gone on to glory

Anyway roll on Spurs and the new Season...and new WHL...

Hopefully England can avoid joining Egypt and Panama as the only teams to lose three matches.

I,ll tell yah what! There's nothing wrong with Trippiers pace getting back to defend.
It might well bo worth playing him in the same position for us as he has been for England.
Bring in a decent right back..not sure who..we can have Trippier even more in attacking positions
for Spurs as well,maybe even allowing him to cut into the midfield . He is such a great utility player IMO.

CoySpurs...

Would personally like us to finish 3rd, but atm it looks like Belgium losing focus is our best bet.

Deserved by Belgium tbh. If I was a player I would be quite happy with a 3rd place WC medal - something very few players have.

Well we gave them a better game second half( once we took Sterling and Rose off) they caught us on the break for their second, Kane has been poor ( again) i hope to GHod he does not carry his form into the next season. Is he injured? well if he is then he should not have played in this game, sod the golden boot.

Back