• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group H (Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan)

Senegal are continuing the poor form of African teams in this World Cup. Their performance have been up and down so far. They did well to score 2 goals but let Japan came back to draw 2-2. With their defending being shyte, just can't see Senegal progressing very far. Japan have worked hard in both their matches against Colombia and Senegal but can see them being whipping boys for Belgium or England if they progress to the Second Round.

After their poor performance against Japan earlier, Colombia have done well to beat Poland and resurrect their chances to progress to the Second Round. Colombia played very well and outclassed Poland, especially in the second half. They even had time to do showboating in the end ! The return of James Rodriguez seemed to have boosted Colombia as he set up 2 goals with inch perfect crosses. Looking at their brilliant performance in the second half, Colombia can trouble any team if they play their best but they are very inconsistent. Colombia can win this group if they beat Senegal and Japan fail to beat Poland. Let's see which Colombia will turn up against Senegal.

Not sure which Colombia will turn up against Senegal. They were poor against Japan but were brilliant against Poland. Want Colombia to win this group and move to the other half of the knockout draw. It is already annoying to have the likes of Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil in the same half of the draw. It will be even more annoying to have all the South American teams in one half while the weak European teams dominate the other half. Hope Senegal will somehow progress with Colombia to the next round. If Senegal doesn't progress, it will be the worst performance by the African teams in the World Cup since 1982.

Really don't like Japan to progress to the next round as they will get thrashed by Belgium or England. Poland came with a big reputation due to Lewandoski but played poor in both their matches. Let's see if they can save some pride in this match.

Last edited:
Love the BBC website commentary, “Sanchez fouls Mane”! You wish! Think you’ll find he clearly got the ball hence the ball moving at right angles to the direction it was going!! Terrible original decision.

Love the BBC website commentary, “Sanchez fouls Mane”! You wish! Think you’ll find he clearly got the ball hence the ball moving at right angles to the direction it was going!! Terrible original decision.

The decision was not terrible! It was just wrong and that is why we NEED var!

The decision was not terrible! It was just wrong and that is why we NEED var!
It was terrible, if you see the ball change direction like that you know the defender got it, mane didn’t even appeal at the time he tried to play on and get the ball!

What did you think changed direction of the ball?!?

Harley has looked good today so far. His positioning has been quite good and that tackle on Mane was sublime.

Now for Poland to thrash Japan. I would hate either Colombia or Senegal to go out.

It was terrible, if you see the ball change direction like that you know the defender got it, mane didn’t even appeal at the time he tried to play on and get the ball!

What did you think changed direction of the ball?!?
I just saw the player go over under a challenge as did the referee.
It looked as though it could well have been a pen, especially if the ref was not exactly in the right place or super human like your good self watching it on the BBC website.
I say it is exactly what VAR is there/here for!

I just saw the player go over under a challenge as did the referee.
It looked as though it could well have been a pen, especially if the ref was not exactly in the right place or super human like your good self watching it on the BBC website.
I say it is exactly what VAR is there/here for!
watching it on tv mate, with updates of the other game on the bbc website. I wouldn’t dream of commenting on something I hadn’t seen with my own eyes, ill leave that to others.

Incompetent refs like today’s means there’s a demand for extra video footage and even then they can still make the wrong decision.

watching it on tv mate, with updates of the other game on the bbc website. I wouldn’t dream of commenting on something I hadn’t seen with my own eyes, ill leave that to others.

Incompetent refs like today’s means there’s a demand for extra video footage and even then they can still make the wrong decision.

There is no way on first viewing that anyone could be 100% accurate.
I don’t care if your sitting on pitch ;) we are all human and we all need help to cut out the blunders that cost!

Back