• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group D (Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria)

Nobody can say definitively who the greatest ever is, every player has something against them compared to one of the other greats. All we can really say is which players are in the conversation as the greatest. Messi is in that debate.

Messi is without a doubt in that debate.

He might not be the best player from his country (admittedly a high bar). You then have to ask who contributed to the success of their club and national teams more.

You are right he may not be the best player from his country, the problem is that Maradona is tarred with some of his off field antics but man what a player on the field.

I'm obviously happy to see argie go through, but what a lackluster performance in the second half. Higuain is such a useless prick up front, so many of the midfielders just bystanders, what this Meza guy does in that team is beyond me, he's terrible. I don't hold high hopes for the next round, but one can hope. :D

I'm obviously happy to see argie go through, but what a lackluster performance in the second half. Higuain is such a useless prick up front, so many of the midfielders just bystanders, what this Meza guy does in that team is beyond me, he's terrible. I don't hold high hopes for the next round, but one can hope. :D
How the hell does higuain get in before Aguero?

Looks like he's back on the drugs, 2 finger salute. Doubt he even remembers the result.

I can't believe that penalty wasn't given, they got away with that. Them against France will be a decent tie.

Feel for Diego, every time I see footage of him there are 5/6 people videoing him constantly, the man is a living legend.

As if Maradona has ever been a role model for anything. He's a bohemian diva, he does loads of coke and shows you the middle finger - so what? Not everyone needs to be a boring donkey just because they were once a famous footballer.

I don't think Nigeria had a good claim for a pen, by the way. He heads the ball into his own arm, no intent, and his arm is not in an unnatural position.

hes a football fan..thats what our fans do to arse and vice versa..

Nigeria not really rivals though..also not so good for someone in his position,
mind you ,how many of us have reacted the same in the heat of the moment?

His reaction was in drama queen territory!
A bit of yell and a even a jump up and down, but please!

Back