• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group C (France, Australia, Peru, Denmark)

Formation isn’t right, they are a better team with Giroud leading the line.

Agreed taking off Dembele and Griezmann shows that he can't trust them much, such a talented squad but looked poor. No real speed or movement going on, early days though.

The expected 11 from Denmark - no surprises there.

Dont like nr 7 Kvist in the lineup - very weak link.

Nr 23 Sisto also totally out of form.

Somehow we have not lost in 15 official internationals in a row despite some serious weaknesses.

I want Denmark to win because of Eriksen but I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Peru after visiting there back in 2004. Good to see them reach the finals.

Denmark not up to much in the first half hour. Peru looking the likelier team to score first.

Pleasantly surprised by Peru. Playing some really nice football. Denmark are lucky to be in the lead.

Agreed, very exciting team to watch. A few very fast and technical players; very gung ho at times and brick finishing (mostly), but I like them.

Back