• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group A (Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay)

Keown “sorry to see the result, Uruguay scored against the run of play; there was nothing really created by them.”

Did he even watch the game? It should have been about 5-0! Such a terrible and biased pundit! (Waiting for Stephen H to turn up and say how good he is now! ;))

He also says Egypt have it to do to get out of the group, when they have the 2 weaker teams left to play. He clearly headed too many footballs back in the day.

Good to see all the matches so far having at least 1 goal each. Having 13 goals in 4 matches so far is very promising indeed.

Uruguay V Egypt failed to live up to the expectations but at least Uruguay scored a late goal. Not sure why the English media keep hyping up Egypt due to Salah. The fact is, Egypt are the biggest bottlers of African football. Amazingly, Egypt are the most successful team in Africa with 7 African Cup Of Nation trophies. But when it comes to World Cup, Egypt never turns up. This is only the 3rd World Cup for Egypt and they have failed to win any matches so far. Of the 13 African teams who have played in the World Cup so far, Egypt, Angola, Togo and Zaire are the only teams without any wins so far. The likes of Angola, Togo and Zaire can be excused as they are not known for their football but there is no such excuse for Egypt.

Good to see all the matches so far having at least 1 goal each. Having 13 goals in 4 matches so far is very promising indeed.

Uruguay V Egypt failed to live up to the expectations but at least Uruguay scored a late goal. Not sure why the English media keep hyping up Egypt due to Salah. The fact is, Egypt are the biggest bottlers of African football. Amazingly, Egypt are the most successful team in Africa with 7 African Cup Of Nation trophies. But when it comes to World Cup, Egypt never turns up. This is only the 3rd World Cup for Egypt and they have failed to win any matches so far. Of the 13 African teams who have played in the World Cup so far, Egypt, Angola, Togo and Zaire are the only teams without any wins so far. The likes of Angola, Togo and Zaire can be excused as they are not known for their football but there is no such excuse for Egypt.
It is quite nauseating !

:confused:

Uruguay score, and instead of following their celebration the cameras focused on Salah looking sad.

I dont deny, he had a fabulous season and could potentially make a big impact on this tournament, but it baffles me that everything needs to be all about Salah.

As much as I think Russia are corrupt I do hope they smash Egypt tonight and Salah cries like a baby. Just so that the LIVERFAIL fans cry too.

I really despise Liverpool fans, should see what they said about last nights game and Kane again.

Come on russia, not that you’ll need any luck, you corrupt fcukers.

Do you mean you want Russia to smash "Mo Salah's Egypt"

As much as I think Russia are corrupt I do hope they smash Egypt tonight and Salah cries like a baby. Just so that the LIVERFAIL fans cry too.

I really despise Liverpool fans, should see what they said about last nights game and Kane again.

Come on russia, not that you’ll need any luck, you corrupt fcukers.

I want Russia out in the group stage. They shouldn't have been given the tournament in the first place and the less opportunity for it to be a vehicle for propaganda the better.

Back