• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group A (Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay)

The good vibes of FIFA pocketing brick loads of cash to launder a murderous despot's reputation

I was and still am completely against Russia holding the tournament, Qatar too. We all know the reasons.

But now it's started all I care about is watching some good football and for the fans who have taken the time and money to go out there to have a great time and experience.

We can't turn the clock back and change the decisions as to who hosts the tournament so I just want to be positive and hope all goes well for the fans and players. Fcuk FIFA

Had to go back to non HD ITV, their picture is awful as usual.

I hope the tournament is better than the ceremony, terrible. Why get Robbie Williams? Surely there must be something a bit more Russian or modern to showcase. There's probably a billion people watching.

Because Pussy Riot were otherwise unavailable?

Had to go back to non HD ITV, their picture is awful as usual.

I hope the tournament is better than the ceremony, terrible. Why get Robbie Williams? Surely there must be something a bit more Russian or modern to showcase. There's probably a billion people watching.
Not sure, but I wonder if he'd have been as welcome if the hosts knew about his predilection for rooster?

Well done to Russia for getting this erection inducing win in their World Cup opening match. This was the biggest win by a host nation in their opening WC match since Italy beat US 7-1 in 1934. All the 5 goals were well-taken goals, especially the last 2 goals. It was a brilliant freekick by Golovin for their 5th goal. No wonder teams like ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea and Juventus are being linked with Golovin. Maybe Spurs should sign Golovin so that he can teach Eriksen on how to score direct from freekicks ! Golovin is only 22 and will fit the requirements of Pochettino who seem to prefer young and inexperienced players !

There's never that bit where the bear decides it's had enough of this brick and disembowels some clams.

Would've been lovely! What absolute clams of a species homo sapiens is, fudging despicable.

This match is terrible, not sure what I expected, but ... yawn. Bring on Salah, at least, ffs.

Back