• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilmar Barrios

Well to be honest mate i have not seen that much of him to comment ( sounds like you have?), but if Poch IS interested in him then i would bow to his judgement.

Just this WC. But its been a bit like watching Sissy play, where you really question some of their basic abilities (albeit he looks a good terrier DM).

Just this WC. But its been a bit like watching Sissy play, where you really question some of their basic abilities (albeit he looks a good terrier DM).

So neither one of us knows how good or bad he is, like i say IF Poch sees something in him that"s good enough for me. Better then opinions by those who have not watched him anyway.

I may feel differently in a few days.

But I dont want any of those animals at Spurs.

I am glad Sanchez didnt join in with the antics.

Harley seems like a pretty reserved guy, so I would have been surprised if he had behaved like his teammates.

He's an annoying little bugger that you hate if he plays for some other team, but love if he plays for your team. A pest to play against, a joy to play with.

I haven't been too impressed with him, albeit I am only going on his world cup performances

He just looked REALLY raw to me.

I could imagine his buy better in the context of - this year to settle in, next year to look at replacing Wanyama/Dier kind of thing.

Great engine, physicality, aggression and tenacity, theres something to work with there.

Cant we really judge based on 3 appearances in the World cup?

He looked pretty damn good against Japan, not great in the others.

At club level things are very different.

Im not looking at him like a world beater now, but if we go for him Im very interested in what Poch can make of his potential.

Cant we really judge based on 3 appearances in the World cup?

He looked pretty damn good against Japan, not great in the others.

At club level things are very different.

Im not looking at him like a world beater now, but if we go for him Im very interested in what Poch can make of his potential.

It's basic skills set though. You watch Sissy and you know his fundamental (in)ability with the ball will never be good enough - it's the same here.

I can't see why we'd need Barrios, Dier and Wanyama. My money is on Wanyama leaving - personally I think Dier is better and a leader too, and you cant have to many people with leadershpi qualities in the team

I can't tell by his WC performances how good he is, but if he ends up a Kante clone (even an 80% one) I would be over the moon. One of our weaknesses last year was the shield in front of the defense, which Wanyama so skillfully provided the season before. But if Wanyama is crocked, we need someone who can replicate what he did for us. And if Wilmaaaa is the player that Poch thinks can provide this cover, then get him in!

Don't worry the Poch will get him into his senses sooner rather than later with a little help from Davinson!

Back