• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilmar Barrios

Will likely need a season to settle in going by how Poch integrates most signings. I think we should keep Wanyana for next season, with a full pre season he'll be fully fit and he was very good the season before last.

Following us on Twitter now apparently...no smoke without fire and all that....

Bugger all Boca can do if if we stump up release clause which is apparently under 14.5 mil.

Following us on Twitter now apparently...no smoke without fire and all that....

Bugger all Boca can do if if we stump up release clause which is apparently under 14.5 mil.
He's also following Barcelona and Real Madrid. Doesn't mean he'll join any of us.

OK I succumbed and watched a bit of the videos. He reminds me of Sandro i.e. can dribble and be skillful but he loves/lives to tackle.
He has a very wide legged running style, bandy legged like he just got off a horse.
I'm gonna call him Cowboy.

Oh yeah, what's the deal with work permits and such... it used to be that South Americans all had to go to Portugal, Spain, Italy etc... are they now allowed in because Poch is King of England?

OK I succumbed and watched a bit of the videos. He reminds me of Sandro i.e. can dribble and be skillful but he loves/lives to tackle.
He has a very wide legged running style, bandy legged like he just got off a horse.
I'm gonna call him Cowboy.

I'll call him bam bam ... winning the ball fairly with a crunching challenge bam! Then spraying the ball forward for kane to score an easy chance bam!

I'll call him bam bam ... winning the ball fairly with a crunching challenge bam! Then spraying the ball forward for kane to score an easy chance bam!
Catchy! I can see that one becoming very popular in the stands.

Back