• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilmar Barrios

Gawd your mr grumpy bum tonight!

What I should have said is you lot got all weak at the knees over palacios you’ll cream ya panties with this guy..

Palacios with a smidge more technique and know how between the lugholes

do do dooo Didier Zokora

I’ve seen the lad quite extensively to be fair...did a little recon when I saw a link few weeks ago...

Is he into Fortnite and Uno.......

I haven't a scooby what I'm talking about but I keep hearing Eric an' Dele bang on about them

I don't want Big Willie to feel left out

Is he into Fortnite and Uno.......

I haven't a scooby what I'm talking about but I keep hearing Eric an' Dele bang on about them

I don't want Big Willie to feel left out

Fort nite is the latest comp game shoot em up craze...flummoxed if I know what uno is???

Big willie ooo er

On the day that there were rumours about Wanyama going to Dortmund and looking at the brief video of this guy, I think big Vic is on his way.

I dont mind that. £16m for this guy, probably close to double that I hope for Wanyama...Barrios is 3 years younger. Trust Poch. Fair enough

After his first season, wanamya deserves another season, unless they dont think he can get over his injuries much like sandro. I saw we were linked with this guy about a month ago, which might just means we are scouting him.

It doesnt seem completely stupid and would trust Poch. I know that some rate Wanyama higher, but for me Dier is our starting DM and Wanyama is his back-up - therefore its nothing I get terribly excited about so if Poch thinks its right then thats good enough for me

It all feels a little premature to me. I'm happy to trust Poch but as we know little about this player, it feels a little early to start talking about departures. We should also remember that Wanyama can play the Dembele role.

It all feels a little premature to me. I'm happy to trust Poch but as we know little about this player, it feels a little early to start talking about departures. We should also remember that Wanyama can play the Dembele role.

Wanyama can play the Dembele role? Really? He doesn’t remotely have similar ability on the ball to Dembele

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back