• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Yeah I agree
It’s short term gain but not a long term plan
They have become a basket case club now and their without any leadership clearly

the sale of Lacazette is odd in that it leaves them arguably short up top

the Brazilian lad is quality
Aubameyang is a class
Nkeitah could be anything
Beyond that I’m not sure who they have to play as striker
I think it seems quite sensible for them. They have a lot of talented young players and are signing an older head to add some experience while those young players continue to improve.

'Quality' back-up to all of those.

I'm not sure that we need that when in most cases, only two can play at a time. With us needing to sign a back up striker, who may also be able to play wide, he just becomes an expensive luxury.

I think that he is a decent player but not one that we need and it would be a mistake to offer him the length of contract that he is looking for.

I don't think that there was any sign that we were interested this summer, was there? There wouldn't be any space for him here unless we sold one of Moura, Bergwijn or Son.

I agree with you i like him but i think we have enough in those three, Willian is not needed

I'm not sure that we need that when in most cases, only two can play at a time. With us needing to sign a back up striker, who may also be able to play wide, he just becomes an expensive luxury.

I think that he is a decent player but not one that we need and it would be a mistake to offer him the length of contract that he is looking for.
As you say our priority is elsewhere
That Kane alternative is vital now

I'd be happy with a Kane back up who was good enough for 10-20 games a season without a massive drop off in our form.
That would be outstanding as in if the view he is up there with the very very best
But I’ll take a guy with a point to prove, hard work and a presence
I never rated lamppost when he was here but I can’t argue he didn’t do a job and take some of the pressure off sonny and Lucas when he played

That would be outstanding as in if the view he is up there with the very very best
But I’ll take a guy with a point to prove, hard work and a presence
I never rated lamppost when he was here but I can’t argue he didn’t do a job and take some of the pressure off sonny and Lucas when he played

The football was pretty dire when Llorente was in the side. I would prefer someone who can slot into our preferred system. Of course we are not going to get anyone on Kane's level, but someone who can play his role would be great.

The football was pretty dire when Llorente was in the side. I would prefer someone who can slot into our preferred system. Of course we are not going to get anyone on Kane's level, but someone who can play his role would be great.
Yep agreed about the Kane thing although the football with Llorente was no worse than w heave seen this season IMO

Yep agreed about the Kane thing although the football with Llorente was no worse than w heave seen this season IMO

It made us alter our way of playing and whilst we had a couple of good results, stealing games later, it wasn't very effective.

We've been bad this season, but we should make signings so that we have a better balanced squad and suited to what the manager wants.

Can you imagine Mourinho trying to play deep with Llorente up front?

It made us alter our way of playing and whilst we had a couple of good results, stealing games later, it wasn't very effective.

We've been bad this season, but we should make signings so that we have a better balanced squad and suited to what the manager wants.

Can you imagine Mourinho trying to play deep with Llorente up front?
That would be f£&king scary
It’s long and direct as it is
TBF though it gets results

Back