1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Willian

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Rossi22, 30 Nov 2012.

1. JerusalemMan

JerusalemMan Jermaine Jenas

Key point here.
    And our current set-up internally strikes me as one that now has contingency plans and back-ups.

2. Modric THFC

Modric THFC Paul Robinson

It reminds me of the legendry Arshavin one. It belongs in the classics. And we all know how Arshavin turned out.

3. BrainOfLevy

BrainOfLevy Vedran Corluka

So this **** Mourinho has been quoted today saying that United should be willing to sell Rooney to a domestic rival because it is much better for the league, that Italian teams do it all the time and that United should be concerned about keeping the league as good and competitive as can be.

Which is I'm sure why he has decided to stockpile attacking midfielders so that they all can, at best, play bit part roles in the season rather than star on a regular basis for other clubs. All in the game of competition and a strong league.

****ing ****. I'm getting sick of Mourinho and Moyes, and their oh so clever press conferences with their double speak, hidden messages and psychological 'master classes'. It's nauseating. They are obviously hypocritical but they don't care because everything they say is designed to affect their rivals in a negative way. Which is fine I guess, use every weapon in your armoury if you wanna win, but these guys seem to take it to suuuuuuch an extreme, like they are so proud of themselves and think they are the only ones that can do it.

I know stories emerged of us being angry over Willian but I really hope the decision makers at the club recovered quickly, took a deep breath and realised that's exactly how Mourinho wanted them to feel. I then hope we moved on in the same clinical fashion we have done all window and do what we need to do to achieve what we plan to achieve this year.

It makes me appreciate Wenger's tone in press conferences, almost exasperated that he has to answer what he perceives to be stupid questions. And I'm reminded of Pep: 'in this room he is the ****ing man, I cannot compete' great attitude to take. Almost caricatures Mourinho and makes him look like an obsessive nutter.

4. jts1882

jts1882 Simon Davies

All managers make hypocritical comments, but Moyes is making himself look especially foolish because he was the one "holding back" Fellaini and Baines last season and because of the fuss he made about Lescott.

Mourinho is just being Mourinho, perhaps more so now he is back in his spiritual home and has a sycophantic audience of journalists. Its rather embarrassing seeing such a group of well established professionals behaving like a bunch of giddy teenage girls.

5. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

I didn't fancy him either lol. I was happy for a new signing because in AVB we trust his judgement IMO, but Wilian didn't tick the boxes for me that it seems so many others it did.

6. tommysvr

tommysvr Niko Kranjcar

7. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

8. onlyme

onlyme Banned

Classics. And this has been a classic.

9. Rorschach

Rorschach George Hunt

And we still have his passport???

10. NickTB

NickTB Steve Hodge

It's done. Lets move this to classics. We have 7 days to get Hulks thread on a par with this

11. Mumorn

Mumorn Vic Buckingham

12. chicken_badge

chicken_badge Gudni Bergsson

Thought I heard on SSN earlier that Spurs leaked that Chelsea were trying to by Eto in secret :ross:
    Love it if that were true!

13. Superted

Superted Jonathan Woodgate

And we all know levy flies cattle class

14. Superted

Superted Jonathan Woodgate

15. Mumorn

Mumorn Vic Buckingham

16. spurs' magna carter

spurs' magna carter Sebastien Bassong

Can't remember saying this before when we've missed out in a player but I think this message is well suited to the little Brazilian.

[​IMG]

Try star that one up GG \o/

17. Kingdawson

Kingdawson Banned

18. spurs' magna carter

spurs' magna carter Sebastien Bassong

BTW, got some bad news for that little W@nker, GHod doesn't exist :)

19. butcherboy

butcherboy Gilberto

Time to lock and destroy ??????????

20. Papercut

Papercut Jermaine Jenas

Time to move? Everyone agree?