• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

There are two Willians and both are Brazilian, both play in Russia and both are attacking players...

A4818_zpsfb7746df.jpg

...which one are we supposed to be after, or with either of them do?

Its the chap on the left with the dodgy hair-do. I guess with THudd and Benny leaving we need to get another comedy haircut in

I've seen him play a few times and he's looked top class - great dribbler, quick, skillful. Am sure though there are some on here who will have seen every games he's played fo r hte past 5 seasons so can give a better view

AVB is a massive fan, wouldn't be surprised if we are linked heavily over the next few weeks.

AVB has probably started his texting campaign already...

Last edited:
if we could get him for 12-15 mill it would be stupid not to go for him imo.......plus i get the feeling he wants to play for AVB and for Tottenham (he spoke very highly of us before)

Its the chap on the left with the dodgy hair-do. I guess with THudd and Benny leaving we need to get another comedy haircut in

I've seen him play a few times and he's looked top class - great dribbler, quick, skillful. Am sure though there are some on here who will have seen every games he's played for the past 5 seasons so can give a better view

:lol:

Aint that the truth!

If we go for this guy then I think is is safe to assume that the Bale money is being spent upfront.

If we go for this guy then I think is is safe to assume that the Bale money is being spent upfront.

I think thats right. We have enough depth in the wide positions for a 4-3-3 via Bale, Chadli, Lennon and Townsend. I cant see us spending the £20m+ on Willian unless Bale goes given we've already spent c£60m incl Capoue, even though we'll recoup a bit from sales

Can see many big clubs coming for him. Already Chelsea are being linked with him. Don't think we have any chance of signing him unless we are willing to bid crazy money.

Can see many big clubs coming for him. Already Chelsea are being linked with him. Don't think we have any chance of signing him unless we are willing to bid crazy money.

Chelsea wont buy him imo

Agreed.

Even though he's transfer listed I'm guessing Anzhi will look to more or less recoup what they signed him for and he's already on massive wages I think.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if another jackpot winning club like PSG or Monaco end up signing him.

Agreed.

Even though he's transfer listed I'm guessing Anzhi will look to more or less recoup what they signed him for and he's already on massive wages I think.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if another jackpot winning club like PSG or Monaco end up signing him.

Yeah I think you are right. I'm still hoping that any previous groundwork we've done on this transfer might persuade him to join. I imagine his wages are astronomical too which is another stumbling block.

Willain would be an amazing signing but if it is true that Man C are going to bid over 30m for him, I think we can forget this one.

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 4m
#mcfc say no interest in signing Willian despite reports in Brazil

Go get him Levy, and take your big bag of coins with you.

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 4m
#mcfc say no interest in signing Willian despite reports in Brazil

Go get him Levy, and take your big bag of coins with you.

Do we have the cash without selling Bale?

I mean i think we've got more cash to play with then some people suggested but we've already spent 35m net. Willian will take it to 60m so i think we'd have to sell the usual suspects:

Huddlestone = £5m
Parker = £2.5m
Livermore = £2
Defoe = £6m

That would take it down to £44.5m but we would still need to sign a Centre back and a replacement for Defoe which would probably take it to over the original 60m.

We'd maybe have to cash in on Lennon too?

AVB loves Willian, he's basically everything we need.

Back