• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

He had 16 assists in the league last season, more than any other player. He's great but obviously cash means more to him than playing in a top league.

More than anything he was the one player I would really have wanted to sign for us, the guy just has so much class. However at that price it seems totally reasonable Levy withdrew from the bidding.

Pretty much a more consistent Aaron Lennon playing on the left with extra tricks.

That's a pretty poor description IMO. He's their playmaker played on the left drifting around the pitch. Kranjcar with speed or a lightweight Ronaldinho is a more correct comparison.

That's a pretty poor description IMO. He's their playmaker played on the left drifting around the pitch. Kranjcar with speed or a lightweight Ronaldinho is a more correct comparison.

Playmaker my arse, he's a dribbler not a passer.

Apparently he also said Willian chose money over his dream of playing in England.

Seems a bit sad to me. Also that's it for him now, he'll be on astronomical wages and anzhi would want much more than the 35 m euros they paid for him to sell him and he's not worth that as you're talking Kaka to Real money there! He'll be stuck in the wilderness of Russian football for the majority of his career now.

Watched most of his CL games this season and in all 6 games he was the player with the most passes of the front 4. Definately more of a playmaker than a winger.

Anzhi will probably sign Damiao for 40 mill in the summer

Apparently he also said Willian chose money over his dream of playing in England.

That's just sad. It's not like moving to any club in the PL would mean he had to sleep in the Underground and beg commuters for food, is it?

But if it is so important to him to afford to buy two new Ferraris a week rather than just one, it's a sensible move I guess.

There are two Willians and both are Brazilian, both play in Russia and both are attacking players...

A4818_zpsfb7746df.jpg

...which one are we supposed to be after, or with either of them do?

Back