• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Apparently its Abramovich that's behind this and not Mourinho.
Cant see Jose being too happy his transfers are getting interfered with again.

Didn't you all do this to yourselves with Paulinho and Soldado as well?

There's no point worrying about it, what will happen will happen. There isn't anything we personally can do.

I think I prefer the good old days when the first I'd hear about a transfer would be the official confirmation on ceefax.

I'm watching it occur on twitter like a soap. Its is own form of entertainment.

I fancy with it being a WC year too, sitting on the bench at CFC for most of their games wont help his prospects of playing for Brasil..

Being a big star for us and playing every week would have to help him

I fancy with it being a WC year too, sitting on the bench at CFC for most of their games wont help his prospects of playing for Brasil..

Dont think he is too bothered about Brazil, otherwise he woulnt have lived out in the tundra for so long ... how many caps does he have again?

That assuming that Willian has go any say in the matter. He could be just being moved around from one club to another by a controlling agent like Falcao. I doubt he decided to go to Anzhi himself.

AVB is supposed to have a good relationship with Willian, isnt he? Hope he can pull some strings if Chelsea's interest is real.

Either way, he's going to have a major sense of humour failure if its been sold to him that if we sell Bale we'll get a couple of 30m players in, he choses Willian as one of them and Chelsea then slime in at the 11th hour and grab him.

Come on Levy, get it done.

AVB is supposed to have a good relationship with Willian, isnt he? Hope he can pull some strings if Chelsea's interest is real.

Either way, he's going to have a major sense of humour failure if its been sold to him that if we sell Bale we'll get a couple of 30m players in, he choses Willian as one of them and Chelsea then slime in at the 11th hour and grab him.

Come on Levy, get it done.

He knew Willian before he chose Anzi over us last time

How did he choose them over us? Anzhi had a bid accepted, Spurs couldn't match it.

Are you saying that he could not dug his heels in to get the move to us ... If i remember correctly we were not a million miles apart from the valuation.

Funny how SSN broke the story, loads of bets went on this transfer on SkyBet, CFC went into 1/6 to sign him...

Now its us and CFC at Evens

Looks like another classic load of bull**** from SSN to make money

Are you saying that he could not dug his heels in to get the move to us ... If i remember correctly we were not a million miles apart from the valuation.

Six months earlier we offered £11.8m. He was sold for £30m. We were never close to signing him, it was all about Moutinho in January, very little on Willian.

Back