• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

**** him the money grabbing ****. It was obvious he will go where the money is. Its not as if he will be a first team regular at the Bridge.

Bring in Lamela and Eriksen.

I'm gonna wait and see how this pans out before enabling tantrum mode. It could all be bull, lets face it Sky have got lots wrong in the past. Or it could be a ploy for more agent $$$.

People are so dramatic :ross:

We've 'nicked' players before...same with most clubs. **** happens and we've been outdone by Chavski but lets not go overboard and go on as if they've committed the ultimate sin.

This Chelsea thing is real btw

https://twitter.com/JBurtTelegraph/status/370618965552144384

Jason Burt
‏@JBurtTelegraph
Fair play to #CFC for moving on Willian but where does he fit in? Can't help but feeling this is a Mourinho move to spike AVB..

He's made a few replies to people after that post too
Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph 3m
@SpartanSpur I think Willian will go to Spurs but Chelsea have made the call for sure.

Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph 2m
@Mark76Eldridge Ha..maybe you are right. Nothing fair play about any of this business, ever, is there? But I just meant he's a v good player

I think it's safe to say that Joorchabian is ****ing around here...I personally think it will still happen, but he's certainly ****ing around at the last second...

This Chelsea thing is real btw

https://twitter.com/JBurtTelegraph/status/370618965552144384

Jason Burt
‏@JBurtTelegraph
Fair play to #CFC for moving on Willian but where does he fit in? Can't help but feeling this is a Mourinho move to spike AVB..

He's made a few replies to people after that post too
Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph 3m
@SpartanSpur I think Willian will go to Spurs but Chelsea have made the call for sure.

Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph 2m
@Mark76Eldridge Ha..maybe you are right. Nothing fair play about any of this business, ever, is there? But I just meant he's a v good player

Interesting...it's deffo the agent, 100%...AVB really really really wants him, a bit like Moutinho last season, so I really hope we close as we were about to. Again, my opinion is we will...

Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Schrule , and Willian for the 3 advanced roles (not to mention Ramires and De Bruyne can both play that role).

I asked Tor Kristian Karlsen (the agent/DoF) about Willian and Lamela. He was unsure about willian, but sure about Lamela.

I asked Tor Kristian Karlsen (the agent/DoF) about Willian and Lamela. He was unsure about willian, but sure about Lamela. On Twitter ofc...

Interesting...it's deffo the agent, 100%...AVB really really really wants him, a bit like Moutinho last season, so I really hope we close as we were about to. Again, my opinion is we will...

If Willian ends up here I can see all the agents involved in the Willian deal coming away with a couple of million each and someone in Chelsea pocketing a fair few quid for causing this fuss.

I'd go for Eriksen as well, he'd cost 1/3 of the price too. Still very annoying though, Willian's a great player and we know how much AVB wants him at Spurs.

Willian now following Luiz Ramierez and Oscar on Twitter :ross:

I know you're probably taking the **** but for anyone reading and overreacting its not true.
After he followed Paulinho and Sandro he added Rafael from United. No one since.

Didn't you all do this to yourselves with Paulinho and Soldado as well?

There's no point worrying about it, what will happen will happen. There isn't anything we personally can do.

I think I prefer the good old days when the first I'd hear about a transfer would be the official confirmation on ceefax.

Back