• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

William Carvalho

jimmyb

Milija Aleksic
We haven't been linked with him as far as I know.

But we have been linked with Miguel Lopes yet again and are supposedly in talks with Sporting Lisbon (Carvalho's club - anyone who is / was under the impression that he plays for Porto is an idiot.......:oops:). But it's a potential signing that makes no sense. We have no need of yet another right back.

So could the stories be half true? Could we indeed be in talks with Sporting......only, for a different player? Carvalho is probably destined for bigger things, to be honest, but you never know.

We haven't been linked with him as far as I know.

But we have been linked with Miguel Lopes yet again and are supposedly in talks with Sporting Lisbon (Carvalho's club - anyone who is / was under the impression that he plays for Porto is an idiot.......:oops:). But it's a potential signing that makes no sense. We have no need of yet another right back.

So could the stories be half true? Could we indeed be in talks with Sporting......only, for a different player? Carvalho is probably destined for bigger things, to be honest, but you never know.

you can never have enough

werent Sporting unhappy with how cheaply we took Dier off them?

I think Sporting were very unhappy with the whole Dier situation, but that was more to do with Dier's management than Spurs as they were the one's who alerted us to how easily available he was.

No better and no more mobile than Hudd, probably better tackler though.

Would like his central partner though in that Portugal U-21 side though, likened to Modric. Sergio Oliveira seems to be decent and plays for Porto, although he seems to not have made it at Porto according to wiki.

Last edited:
We have been linked with Oliviera this week. Two seperate reports, one saying we had scouts at the U21's watching him and another saying we had an interest.

I'm a bit confused... I expected 100 replies to this thread saying there was no chance in hell we would sign the two brightest prospects at the U21 Euros... surely they are going to go directly to a CL club rather than a stop off chez Chigwell?

Back