• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

He will be moved on soon along with Wanyama.
We must stop keeping players with chronic injury histories.
Not sure he has a chronic injury, the quote of managing his fitness seemed to me to be about his all action style of play, especially in the really hectic schedule periods.

Nobody is playing well at the minute, we’ve been crap all season really, obviously we have largely got away with it results wise but other than Sissoko (and recently Rose) I don’t think anyone is hitting their numbers.
I would add Jan into the success for this season.
And Sissoko :).
Everyone else has been patchy at best.

Not sure he has a chronic injury, the quote of managing his fitness seemed to me to be about his all action style of play, especially in the really hectic schedule periods.

Levy will get rid this summer imo
His purple patches are too infrequent in the SIX YEARS he’s been here.

And I’ll never forget the city miss ;)

He will be sold I agree
It’s an area we need players to perform in consistently but also stay fit

Saying that Poch does love him

Poch needs to help Coco get a good move.
He’s given the lad every chance at Spurs!

Let’s hope he has a blinder tomorrow and proves me wrong.
Bet he gets a yellow;)

Levy will get rid this summer imo
His purple patches are too infrequent in the SIX YEARS he’s been here.

And I’ll never forget the city miss ;)

I think that you have become a little blinded to his qualities.

He certainly struggled when he first joined the club and has had two, nasty, long, injuries but he has been consistently good outside of that and always been in Poch's squad when fit and often in the first 11.

He was great in the first three/four months of this season, when much of the rest of the team was struggling. He'll come good again and I think that he will be here whilst Poch Is here.

I think that you have become a little blinded to his qualities.

He certainly struggled when he first joined the club and has had two, nasty, long, injuries but he has been consistently good outside of that and always been in Poch's squad when fit and often in the first 11.

He was great in the first three/four months of this season, when much of the rest of the team was struggling. He'll come good again and I think that he will be here whilst Poch Is here.

He had a good spell early in the season.
Then once again gets an injury and looks laboured and all that smoothness and touch has gone again.
Time for us to stop keeping players with ongoing phisical problems.
Wanyama and him have problems, sad but brick happens.
Fit and your right can plays some lovely stuff but then sadly these hip problems flare up again!
Very sad.

He had a good spell early in the season.
Then once again gets an injury and looks laboured and all that smoothness and touch has gone again.
Time for us to stop keeping players with ongoing phisical problems.
Wanyama and him have problems, sad but brick happens.
Fit and your right can plays some lovely stuff but then sadly these hip problems flare up again!
Very sad.

Yeah, you're right, sell that Kane muppet as well, him and his glass ankles.

Yeah, you're right, sell that Kane muppet as well, him and his glass ankles.

Kane misses 4-6 weeks of the season and still scores 30+ goals for fun. He’s our best player so not sure why has been shoehorned into the debate.

Lamela doesn’t need to be replaced IMO. He’s a great option to have as a backup player. I think it’s clear that our first choice AM options behind Kane are Eriksen, Son and Alli with Lamela and Moura slightly below them on the totem pole.

Lamela was arguably our best player for the first couple of months this season but i don’t think it’s unfair to say his end product/form have tailed off since November time. If he can regain his early season form then fantastic but when everyone is fit and available I don’t see where he fits into the staring eleven.

Kane misses 4-6 weeks of the season and still scores 30+ goals for fun. He’s our best player so not sure why has been shoehorned into the debate.

Lamela doesn’t need to be replaced IMO. He’s a great option to have as a backup player. I think it’s clear that our first choice AM options behind Kane are Eriksen, Son and Alli with Lamela and Moura slightly below them on the totem pole.

Lamela was arguably our best player for the first couple of months this season but i don’t think it’s unfair to say his end product/form have tailed off since November time. If he can regain his early season form then fantastic but when everyone is fit and available I don’t see where he fits into the staring eleven.

It was a joke, a bit of light relief. Laugh at your troubles kind of thing.

Back