• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Lamela has 3 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 matches for us, with 2 of them being substitute appearances. Remember, he also scored 2 goals against Leicester in our last game of last season. It shows he is getting sharper in front of goal. Let's hope he will get at least 10 goals for us this season.

Last edited:
Lamela has 3 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 matches for us, with 2 of them being substitute appearances. Remember, he also scored 2 goals against Leicester in our last game of last season. It shows he is getting sharper in front goal. Let's hope he will get at least 10 goals for us this season.

I'm not his biggest fan but you can argue with those numbers. Eye-opening stats.

If he could stay injury free he’d be a massive asset to us, at the moment though he can’t seem to put 2 weeks together without picking up a knock.

Really liking everything about the current version of Coco.

Couldn’t agree more. For various reasons, I don’t think we’ve seen anywhere near the best of him yet since he signed. The two goals against Liverpool and Brighton were very different but both great, great goals.

Love Coco’s attitude and nasty streak too. Hopefully, he gets a good run of games.

It's good to have a player who makes a difference from the bench. I'd like him to start more, but in some ways maybe we are better off letting him come and against tiring opposition. The same could be said of Dembele.
It's difficult for him to force his way into the team. So much quality in those roles for us and Eriksen definitely deserves to play his way back to form.

Lamela can't do much more to earn a start than he's doing at the moment. I'd start him over Son right now, but with Alli coming back and Moura showing good form...

It's difficult for him to force his way into the team. So much quality in those roles for us and Eriksen definitely deserves to play his way back to form.

Lamela can't do much more to earn a start than he's doing at the moment. I'd start him over Son right now, but with Alli coming back and Moura showing good form...

I agree. I think that there is sense in rotating Son, Moura And Lamela. Lamela And Moura seem to have built up a good understanding, it will be interesting to see if they start in the league cup.

Definately want Lamela in grudge games, be it a physical tussle with a lower level, non descriptive team, the likes of Burnley, Wolves, West Ham, or when you just fancy crucifying some weasels fingers, with your boots, Chavs, for example.
He’s looking class at the moment, and his confidence is clear to see.

Lamela has 3 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 matches for us, with 2 of them being substitute appearances. Remember, he also scored 2 goals against Leicester in our last game of last season. It shows he is getting sharper in front of goal. Let's hope he will get at least 10 goals for us this season.

Add another goal to that tally. Impressive! Should start our next game surely.

Definately want Lamela in grudge games, or when you just fancy crucifying some weasels fingers
Did you notice the Brighton keeper moaning to the ref "Lamela kneed me in the head ref" and the ref is just like "Yeah mate, it's Erik Lamela, what do you expect? Get on with it" and Lamela is just pouting and strutting away like Freddie Mercury in high heels

Back