• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
10915289_10155158471375455_133767421150628772_n.jpg

Fa cup games starts only IMO.

just don't see how he starts in the league games, unless there are injuries. Same with Champions League.for the first month he will not even be there. Then he needs to integrate to the squad.

Fa cup games starts only IMO.

just don't see how he starts in the league games, unless there are injuries. Same with Champions League.for the first month he will not even be there. Then he needs to integrate to the squad.

I have a feeling he will be given a go ahead of Dzeko and Jovetic (who are both excellent players). Aguero clearly the standout player. Bony may even partner him.

Aguero misses a lot of games as well.

This isn't like us signing Andy Booth, Bony is a really good player, there were question marks when Swansea signed him but he's proven himself now.

Think it's a very good signing for City. I don't think Bony's a world beater or anything, although he is very good, just that it gives them a good option for when Aguero is injured again. When Aguero is out they really miss his pace and directness, well Bony has that, just nowhere near the skill levels (no shame I that though).

Something to consider: Jovetic isn't a striker, he is used most effectively just off the striker.

very good buy for Emirates Marketing Project, this will put them in contention for the title now.

they'll have bony for the games like stoke and save aguero for the more cultured ones like us.

very good buy for Emirates Marketing Project, this will put them in contention for the title now.

they'll have bony for the games like stoke and save aguero for the more cultured ones like us.

I think you'll find they were in contention for the title without Bony as well.

Great signing and exactly what they needed

They now have a real compliment et of strikers with a nice variance between them

And this doubting he will play, this season aguero and his longest runoff back to back games for City without injury at 9 (according to a city fan on talksport)

Bony will play plenty and score plenty too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back