• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why the 2014 Winter Olympics will be Worth Watching

Kiira-Korpi.jpg

Kiira Korpi (Figure Skating)

Not that I'd have known if it was Kiira Korpi but that's Fatima Moreira de Melo, a Dutch hockey player :lol:

I've become a big fan of Austrian downhill skier (and noted Cheetah advocate) Anna Fenninger. I'd like to give her a good 'fenningering,' if you know what I mean...

b8ca9050-96ca-11e3-88c3-fd06a8d51d3b_1485997_617253974976888_2109384193_o.jpg

edit: tiny picture fail...I swear this never happens...

Didn't google make the boss man move semi naked ladies in bikini's to the vice den. Just pointing out to a mod that might see this.

Have to say that from a sporting point of view the Russians put on a good Olympics. Some reported problems for the press and the accommodation, but for the athletes most things looked good. Thought they put on a good show and all the venues were pretty cool.

I still think that although there are problems by giving a sporting fest like this to a regime with some views quickly running out of fashion this has also helped highlight some of those issues more than they otherwise would have. Hope those people in Russia with more modern views will take heart from the support shown both by athletes and parts of the international community.

No reported security issues, as per usual the media like to hype the danger with events like this. That's the Ukraine/Poland Euros, South Africa World Cup and now Russia Olympics all hosted without any of the predictions of the fear-mongers coming to fruition. Won't stop them next time of course...

Back