• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why is the forum soooo slow?

It can occasionally run a bit slowly for me on mobile when Scara's mates at Google serve up an advert that's been created by a macaron.

Other than that it's been fine, just waiting for the server to blow up again.

When was the last big meltdown? Does anyone remember the great black out around 2010/11ish (I think?). It lasted for what felt like weeks, Didnt know what to do with myself[/QUOTE]

How mature. I haven't been disrespectful in any way. Ive just explained what usually are the issues when only one/some experience problems with a Web site. In those cases, the issue is in 99,99% of the time, at the end users end, not a problem with the site or database. Unless the site has placed restrictions to certain domains/I.P addresses, which I seriously doubt is the case here.
Are you using a VPN? If yes, have you tried changing VPN connection or disable it?
Also, might be worth trying changing dns server.

Back