• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who will be the first player we ship out in January?

Who will be the first player we ship out in January?

• Dawson

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Huddlestone

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Bentley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenas

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Cudicini

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Gomez

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • No-one

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cudicini. I think him and Gomes are the guaranteed departures this window.

I doubt Jenas or Bentley will return from their loans to be sold. Livermore may go on loan. Huddlestone will maybe go if we get Moutinho.

I think Andre has learnt to love Dawson now.

we must be a nice club... players just don't seem to want to leave even though they are not getting top flight football. maybe that's why levy wanted a DOF who other than recruiting the right players at a steep discount, would also be able to clear the deadwood

In an ideal world, we'll ship out:

Gomes, Livermore, Huddlestone (loan), Bentley, And Jenas.

Reckon we could get 15m from them, and a massive cut on our wage bill...

In an ideal world, we'll ship out:

Gomes, Livermore, Huddlestone (loan), Bentley, And Jenas.

Reckon we could get 15m from them, and a massive cut on our wage bill...

£15m?!?!? Not a chance.

Gomes - £4m perhaps
Livermore - £2m
Bentley - £3m
Jenas - free

Given that we're been trying to offload Bentley and Jenas for years and they are never any takers for a permanent deal, their fees would be very low. GIven JJ is 29, I cant see us getting any fee for him at all - he wasnt expecting successing at Forrest in the championship

£15m?!?!? Not a chance.

Gomes - £4m perhaps
Livermore - £2m
Bentley - £3m
Jenas - free

Given that we're been trying to offload Bentley and Jenas for years and they are never any takers for a permanent deal, their fees would be very low. GIven JJ is 29, I cant see us getting any fee for him at all - he wasnt expecting successing at Forrest in the championship

£4m for Gomes? no way....£3m for Bentley? doubt it.....we could get more than £2m for Livermore though.

Thudd hasn't been good enough for quite some time, I would get rid before his value drops even more. Livermore is a more useful squad player and younger

Back