• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who we've, bought so far thread...

Still on course to break our record by not signing anyone before the PL kicks off!

Not sure if anyone has the time or inclination but has any team (since the transfer window was introduced) ever got to the first game of the season and not signed someone?

Since the transfer window was introduced, have we ever got to the first game of the season without having signed anyone?

tick tock, tick tock,....

Still on course to break our record by not signing anyone before the PL kicks off!

Not sure if anyone has the time or inclination but has any team (since the transfer window was introduced) ever got to the first game of the season and not signed someone?

Serious relegation fears. :rolleyes:

I assume you're talking solely about top tier teams?
COnsidering it's been 15 years then it would be shocking if there hasn't been an instance of this before.

I still think we should go for this guy: Emerson Palmieri. He's a left back, but maybe Poch can teach him to play on the right too.

And maybe go for Adama Traore, too. Young (21-22), frightening pace, hopefully coachable, and shouldn't cost an arm and a leg (maybe a hand and an elbow).

OK, I'm making stuff up now, but I blame it on the crickets in our transfer activity.

Last edited:
I still think we should go for this guy: Emerson Palmieri. He's a left back, but maybe Poch can teach him to play on the right too.

And maybe go for Adama Traore, too. Young (21-22), frightening pace, hopefully coachable, and shouldn't cost an arm and a leg (maybe a hand and an elbow).

OK, I'm making stuff up now, but I blame it on the crickets in our transfer activity.

Next

new quotes from the magic man

"For sure we're going to spend," he told talkSPORT. "We're going to strengthen our squad and sign some players who can help us fight. We need new energy in the team.

"We have a very confident team who are ready to challenge again for a big season, but it's true we have the responsibility to try to provide some new energy every season.

"I'm sure that will happen and we'll add some players before the end of the transfer window. We are working hard to deliver that and ensure that by the end we add a few players, maybe three or four. We'll see. We are so close to making it happen.

"The transfer market is a little bit more relaxed now. The other big sides have spent almost all their money and now it's our moment. It's Tottenham's time to get involved.

"The type of player we want to add is very specific and it has been difficult to make it happen early on in the transfer window, but we are so calm."

Also, it's kind of a relief that Sissoko is no longer our most expensive buy of all time anymore. :D

Best transfer window ever...

Like months of erectile dysfunction and one morning you wake up to find the quilt pitched right up to the bedroom ceiling...

It's times like this I want to kiss Daniels shiny head, polish his glasses and tell him 'your my hero Danny boy'

again later transfers have hampered our PL start, whilst chelsea's transfers have helped them despite injuries and suspensions. they can only get better from now and faster than us too !

again later transfers have hampered our PL start, whilst chelsea's transfers have helped them despite injuries and suspensions. they can only get better from now and faster than us too !

I think we will finish above them

None of their new signings have shone have they?

The only reason their helping is that their there like for like So taking up a team place otherwise they would be screwed

Back